Ok, first off, thanks for the replies. I don't have a turntable so can't take advantage of that just yet. I'll try some of the other recommendations though.

I received the speakers on Wednesday at around 11:00 here in Georgia. The M22ti's that I bought were the factory blemished ones. I only noticed a slight wrinkle in the vinyl on the back of one of the speakers (hardly noticable at all). The other speaker I have yet to find any faults at all. I even noticed a very very small chip in the vinyl on my new VP150, and yet I couldn't find anything on the factory refurbished M22ti. Pretty good.

Hey, MIKEY, just wondering what your channel level settings are for your center and mains. While playing my center all day I noticed that it sounds somewhat subdued and muffled on dialogue. The mains sound amazing on the other hand (very crisp and detailed, with a large soundstage). How long did it take you to break in the center and how does it sound? I was kinda expecting it to be brighter (but I do understand I haven't completely broken it in yet).