i ordered 2 pair of the M1ti's, and shipping was $42 bucks from canada to texas. not to bad i thought. i basically got 2 pairs of the M1ti's, delivered to my door for $300.. i was happy with that deal.

i will have the speakers for a week before my sister comes to get them, so i plan on running MANY tests with them. i want to place them on top of the 60's, and see how they sound. i will adjust the crossover from 80 to 100, and check that difference. i have a huge room, so it will be interesting to see how they perform.

i am not sure if i will be able to run them as centers in parallel.. first off, i am not completely sure how to run them in parallel.. plus, if it requires me to get to the back of my receiver, then heck no.. that would mean moving my entertasinment center out from the wall, and that is a job from hell.. i dont know if you remember, but my EC is MASSIVE.. but, if i can do it, i will.

maybe someone could send me a quick tutorial on how to hook them up in parallel? just PM me. if it is do-able, i will give it a shot.

i am rather excited to see what these little demons can do myself!! although i think it might be an unfair test in my expansive living room, i think they will just scream in my sisters living room that is about 1/3 the size of mine. i will surely tell all!!

bigjohn

EXCUSE ME, ARE YOU THE SINGING BUSH??