Haoleb,

I'm not Alan and I don't own Axiom, but here's my input anyway.

The NAD c370 at 120wpc will be excellent as long as it can drive a 4 ohm load without difficulties. The M80's with that amp will really fill your room with sound and the amp is more than strong enough to have some good headroom for when music gets dynamic.

I would not concern myself about biwiring them. I can't say I have ever heard that improve the sound of speakers. Biwireable Axiom speakers come with bridges that you need to keep installed on the binding posts so you can wire them with one pair of cables. I would recommend doing this with decent quality 12 gauge copper wire. You can get this for less than 1$ a foot from Stereo Plus, or even Home Depot or Radio Shack.

You made a good choice, by the way. I recently read about someone who purchased Nautilus 802's from B&W, and Axiom M80's. The person kept the 802's only because his wife liked the way they looked more than the Axioms! He had a very hard time deciding which sounded better. PSB's are good, but not that good, in my opinion. They tend to sound a tad flat.