Yeah, I am in the process of auditioning them myself (they're in my house now). I liked them the best of the speakers I was able to hear in my price range (< $500 mains), but they definitely have their weaknesses, esp in mid-range, but do produce full, forward sound. They're certainly a step up from the HTIB that I had before, but I'm not sure I'm completely happy with the sound. I really want to listen to the Axiom M22s, and have sent an e-mail request to Amie to try to locate someone in the Chicago area who might be willing to allow an audition. I have kind of a med-large sized room (16x25) and am concerned (without having heard them) whether the M22s can "move enough air" for a room this size. I'm also concerned about the price: I know that Axioms represent a good value in the high-priced world of speakers, but I got a pair of Athena F2's for < $250 (that's extreme value). With the M22's, the way I understand it, I'd probably have to add a sub to get full range sound. Is that accurate? (BTW, the speakers will be mated to an Onkyo TX-SR600 receiver, and eventually I want to be able have 5.1 or 6.1 surround).

If anyone has been able to do a side by side comparison of the M22 + sub with the F2's, I'd greatly appreciate your insight.

Last edited by kamran; 01/12/05 12:49 AM.