Well,........ it's been ALMOST a year anyway.
I have already done a number of posts as to the great sound quality, and enjoyment I have experienced since getting my M60's, so I thought I would post about WHY I chose Axiom.

The first thing was of course, the great web site......I was instantly impressed with the site....just what I had pictured a speaker company would have as a "tool" to make an on line puchase.

Next thing was, the "custom colors" (or colours). I was thrilled to finally have a color "choice" for speakers......I was tired of seeing the black, or some shade of cherry finish, most other companies offer. (I don't have any furniture those colors).

Specifications......Axiom goes to great lengths to give the DETAILED information to compare with other brands, this really gave me confidence to take that "leap of faith", and order speakers I had not seen, or HEARD!

The price......although I was willing, and able to spend much more on speakers for my new system, the M60's, with a 1" titainium tweeter (a must for me), "metal" drivers, (a three way design) and the cabinet shape, were all factors for me, and without spending WAY more......I don't think I would have gained much.

Finally, after a year of use.......they (of course) still sound great, and I am truly amazed at the "home run" I hit, when I took a chance,.....(following the positive feeling I got from this site), and placed my order.

LT

Last edited by LT61; 01/05/05 06:26 PM.

LIFE: "Choices, balance, and timing"

(Larryism)