I'm ready to pull the trigger and audition M60s, QS8s (and their floor stands) and a VP100 - maybe VP150, I'll post that question later. My problem is that I'm at work during business hours. With all the FedEx deliveries I've had in the past, when I'm not home the driver leaves a sticky note on my door and I drive over to the FedEx office after 6:30pm and pick it up. Problem with this specific delivery is I doubt all these all boxes will fit in my car. I am in Milwaukee, WI and I don't like the idea of any electronics being left on my patio this time of year (Can you say "snow"-"ice"-etc). Taking a day off of work until April is pretty much out of the question (ALSO --- I don't want to wait that long!!!). How did you Working-During-Business-Hour types get your Axioms? I figure I can't be the only one who has had this problem Maybe I should call Axiom and see if a special Saturday delivery is possible. I don't want to lose the 5 item discount by breaking the order up into "car size" delivery sizes.

Thanks! I've been lurking for a while during my speaker research and enjoying this forum!

----------

-------------- M60s, QS8s, VP100 Orb Super Eight sub