Hey all! Lurking around here and following some professional reviews over the last little while has convinced me to go Axiom for my first "real" home theather (that is to say, my first non-HT-in-a-box). All the other parts are in place; the speakers are my last decision. I'm using an Onkyo TX-SR702 and am looking to get the M60s, the QS8s, and the VP150s. I am on the fence about the EP350 (so comments pro or con on that in particular would be welcome)!

Aside from any general comments/suggestions you may have (which I am hungry for!!!), I'd like to know your thoughts not only on the subwoofer, but also about placement of the QS8s. Where have you placed them, and to what result? I'm grappling right now with whether to get stands or to wall-mount them (part of this relies on the fiancee's approval...sigh), and (especially if wall-mounting) at what placement (side walls/back wall, low v. high, and in front of the "head" sweet spot, even with it, or behind). I know these vary depending on preferences and room dimensions... but I thought it'd be helpful to hear what other people have done in their circumstances.

Thanks! This is exciting!

---- A Woofer in Tweeter's Clothing... M60s, VP150, QS8s, EP350 Onkyo TX-SR702, Denon DVD-3910