Well guys, I can't even believe it, UPS pulled in the wrong drive way, I went over there and got her, she opens the back door and drops the first sub (purposly) 3 ft from the truck to the concrete. They say all over them fragile and do not drop, when fedx deliverd my 20-39 plus SVS you could tell it was going to be fine before I opened it. All the packing materials were in tact-un-opened but the whole box was all smashed up. I move the box, and the thing is floppin around like a ping pong ball in a mason jar. Both drivers are trashed, one is hanging down resting on the bottom base plate, the bottom base plate is cracked in two. I an so friken pissed. These are beautiful, and they are trashed, these drivers are literly worthless. If I could email someones the pics, and if someone could post them you would not believe it!! I don't know how to convert my email with the pics here. the only good thing is They are insured for 5K UPS is supposed to come by to "investigate" sorry if this is conveluted post, I am too pissed and disappointed to see straight.

Sunfire amps & processor Sammy 50" Crown amp 2-SVS SS Maple Ultras, Axiom 60s,22s,150cc, QS8s