I did a lot of research about 6 months ago on this subject. I went to a local high end family owned business that carries B&W and other high end $$$$$ brands. I demoed the 703 series with the same receivers I was considering at the time. Although I did like what I was hearing, the price made me keep looking. I demo'd NHT, Paradigm, Klipsch, just to name a few. My brother in law owns a professional recording studio, and has always used B&W. After demoing my M60's, VP150, EP350, and 4 Qs8's to him recently, he is thinking about ordering some Axioms now. He can't believe the detail, accuracy, and sound coming from my speakers, especially at the price I paid, compared to B&W's. There are tons of threads on this website where people have asked the same question. In my opinion, as a recent purchaser of Axiom speakers, go for it, you won't be disapointed. Especially with the free shipping and guarantee to return them. I'm not sure where you live, but I would check the "Auditioning Axiom's in your area" thread in the Q&A forum, you may be able to get an audition...

Also, in my opinion, I would use Qs8's for surrounds not the M2i's. You will not believe what your hearing with these, as the sound will envelope you... They also do a great job for music...

Randy

m60's, VP150, EP350, 4 qs8's
denon 2805

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85