It's amazing as you read all the posts in this thread, there's an opinion on something, anything. That, IMHO, is what this boils down to, your own opinion on what you're buying.

I come to this forum to hear everyone's experiences, likes, dislikes, and preferences. However, in the end, it's up to me to pick what's going to sound good to my ears. Everything from gun fire, using glasses, working around airplanes, or even working in a library means everyones hearing and viewing opinion should be taken as an opinion. Nothing more. Hence, it is up to me to go and hear, sample, and rate all the products that meet my criteria. Rating sound, visual appeal, cost, brand name loyalty, and dynamics are all qualities that differ from person to person.

In the end, pick what makes you happy, and not what someone said "should" be better. I do appreciate all the advice everyone has given me in my posts, and like anything, with more experiences and opinions comes more doors of opportunity that are opened. Just choose the door you think leads to your "own" happiness.

[blue] "Welcome to my sky! Now buckle in for the ride!" [/blue]