By no means did I get the SVS ss dual subs cause I did not like the 20-39PC+. They are presently a bit of overkill (room is 22x16x8 high) I love that sub. It's more than enough. My new HT room will be about 6500 cubic feet, that's why the dual ss subs. And they are much "prettier". A great deal on the ss pageage came about where I could get the package for 2200.00 not the 5,000 it sells for. Well, I didn't expect the UPS damage, but they were insured, and it's all being taken care of. In the mean time I am using the PC+ as my sub. The one under the TV is my old earthquake 12" that a friend of mine bought. I experimented with it and the SVS, but I didn't like the "blend" He'll pick it up soon (I hope$$$$) right now it's a shelf holder. By the way, when looking at the 20-39, which I highly, highly recommend, there is the PCI, PC+ and even Ultra models in the size, but the Ultra is just called the Ultra. they DO differ with amps, and drivers. So not all 20-39s are the same. 599.00, 825.00 and 1149.00 respectfully.

Sunfire amps & processor Sammy 50" Crown amp 2-SVS SS Maple Ultras, Axiom 60s,22s,150cc, QS8s