Well I got my m60s last Friday, and now I can honestly say that my chronic case of upgraditis has been cured. So I guess I can trust you guys on this forum! You were right!

I don't have the time (or the patient) to do an in depth comparison on the m22 and the m60, but I do want to offer a few quick observations.

The m60 definitely maintains the pristine clarity of the m22 (something I was worried about) while adding heck of a lot more punch in the lower frequencies. They also seem to blend much easier with my sub, making it much more harder to localize. Imaging between the two are practically identical, but the soundstage of the m60 is bigger and more enveloping (duh, no surprise there). For movies, I can say that the differences were not so pronounced. The m22s did a good job of equaling the m60s. OK -- so the question is, 'are the m60's worth twice the price of the m22s'? That's tough to say, but for me the answer is yes. I no longer feel the need to look for something 'better'. I was VERY impressed with the m22s, but now I am compleely satisfied with the m60.

M60s (previously 22ti)
VP150
Epik Castle
Q8 Surrounds