It may be the most frustrating blessing in disquise I have ever had. SVS donated these to the NFL for charity. SVS shipped to NFL. The NFL charity assoc. shipped them out of Tampa, from Tampa to here (I guess) is where they got hammered. UPS sent an "inspector" over, he sends the report to the ins. co. They have paid the claim. The charity org. out of Tampa is going to refund the amount I paid them (did not get the money yet, but they seem on the up & up) And they have no interest in me returning the products, cause the claim payment is equal to what I paid them, and I have had alot of B.S. over it. That means I put in two drivers, which won't be free at all, but SVS is being real cool with me working on the situation, even though they had nothing to to with the mishap. And I gotta do some woodwork. it's been a headache, but it seems like it's gonna work out. OR I can ship it all back for a full refund.

Sunfire amps & processor Sammy 50" Crown amp 2-SVS SS Maple Ultras, Axiom 60s,22s,150cc, QS8s