I'm partially with Nick - if you want the M80s, they will be OK for your room. However, when most folks recommend what they have, there is also another consideration that comes into play - the equipment was chosen in large part based on the size of the room they bought it for.

That is the reason that I would tell you that the M60/VP100/QS8 combo driven by a 3803 (the 3805 is Denon's replacement) would work very well for you. I use the set up in a 16x22x10 room and it is wonderful. Delivers all of the audio I ask for.

The M80s sound pretty much like the M60s, but they provide the ability to play louder. You decision there will be based on preference, decor, size, decibel requirements, price and the always popular - bragging rights, testosterone and "what if" avoidance.

I use an SVS 20-39 PCi sub ( and it's plenty in that room), so I can't really give you good insight into Axiom subs other than to comment that there is no such thing as too much LFE. If you can afford the EP500, knock yourself out.

Sift throught the various ideas you get, you really can't make a mistake with the choices you are considering.

Ray