Thanks semi,

I think I agree with you, plus all the other comments on the Denon 3802/3 on this board lately seem to indicate I should be fine. But one issue still bothers me. I am working with Marc on audioshop on this purchase. Marc menitoned that Apparently someone with a Onkyo Integra receiver (not sure which one) had problems running the M80's, the receiver just kept shutting itself off. Apparently the guy talked to Axiom, who built him a matching box (?) to raise the impedance (We are not sure if this would effect the sound, regardless I would rather stay away from having to do this if possible). Apparently that problem was talked about on this board a while back, but we can't locate those messages anymore.

In the Onkyo manual it clearly states that 6 ohm is the minimun, and damage could occur with anything less. I wonder if they are talking about at full or high volumes. I suspect they are just being the typical conservative manufacture. I wonder if I will be ok using the 80's at a moderate volume/power level. I think the Onkyo should be able to handle that.

I would feel alot better going ahead with the purchase if someone with a 787 or perhaps 797 running the M80's could get back to me and let me know if they had any problems.

Thanks guys.