Well said.

I am a former Axiom owner (had an Axiom system for the trial period)and I shouldn't be viewed as a traitor because I returned them, opted for something else, and continue to visit this forum. Nobody has ever treated me as such, by the way.

The fact that there are people on this forum who own other speakers (whether they have both Axioms and Brand X or only Brand X) makes it a more informative place, in my opinion. Imagine if every time somebody posted an "Axiom vs. Brand X" thread all anybody could say was "I have never heard Brand X, but I do like my Axioms". Sure, that might be the case sometimes because there are so many brands out there. However, there have been (and will be)other times when somebody was able to respond and speak from first-hand experience regarding Brand X.

The way I see it, the fact that many members of this forum own different speaker brands (or used to own, etc.) allows the audience/poster/potential Axiom customer to receive more effective feedback. Diversity is a good thing, no?