]Actually I am getting the boot from the living/family room. The Wifey never came around to all the speakers in there. Sure glad I never ran the cables. I like the room because it is big, butt there is too much furniture in there. Wherever I put the sub there is a big chair or something else bottling it up. wish I had some pictures of it on this computer. Anyway I will be moving upstairs to the Game Room, more like the Crap No One Ever Uses Room. I will be moving from a 19x19 room with a bar that goes to the kitchen, a large opening to the dining room and a staircase behind the couch to a 12x16 room with about 10' ceilings that only has one door in and out in the back. I imagine the M80's will be plenty loud now! This is a picture of the room I am moving too. I had to steal it off the internet, from a realty site that is selling the same floorplan as my house. Looks Like this Cat had his own little theater in there.

I will be tranferring all the equipment up there as soon as I get a Big TV, about the size of the one in the picture. I am not sure how to get the sub up there, it weighs about 150lbs. Hopefully it will sound better without all that damn furniture to get in the way and mess up my sound. My TV will be in the middle of that wall on the end of the room with the speakers on boths sides of course The sub will go behind the couch against the wall in a corner.
In the family room there are no corners to put the sub in! The fireplace is in one and the rest have doors or openings to other rooms. Hopefully it will have a more even sound. Right now the bass is almost twice as strong from one end of the couch to the other. Of course you can geuss where i sit. This is another pic I got off the net of my living room, just to gieyou an idea of where my stuff is at now. I wonder if my room would that good if it was ever clean? There are no toys anywhere in site! Imagine that.

The quest for a new TV has been a real confusing affair, so much bullshit out there its hard to choose. I am about ready to go down to CC and just pick whichever one looks good and the hell with all the other crap. It will be used 90% for DVD's anyway.

M80ti's, VP150, QS8's