Thanks Curtis, seems this is all going towards me spending less money, and contray to what it may seem, I'm not wealthy, and save money where ever I can.

In searching tonight, seems what 2900's that are available are selling for as much as the 2910, and since I prefer not to go used off of eBay on this, looks like the 2910 is winning out simply becasue of cost and availability. About to call it a night and make a decicion in the morning. Need to get it ordered, so I can start removing all of the CD/DVD out of the Sony mega players, want to have them out before the Halos go in.

Also working on the hardware list for the jukebox, plan is for storage capacity of 2,000 discs, wirless unit to the network giving access for any music on the machines in puter room, along with music stations online. All this becasue the original 48" television along with all of the equipment was black, then the new TV was the silver, the HDTV Tivo box silver, then the Halos, so now the mega players are totaly out of place.

No wonder why the companies change thier equipment colors frequent.

Thanks for the info and expierances with the Denon players, it has really helped me arguing with myslef which way to go.