Let me add to that:
I wouldn't go in there without good documentation of what the service will be, who else is doing it in the area, charts showing the rise in number of people buying/building/installing home theaters (to show that it's a growing business and therefore a growing need for people to offer the service) and maybe, what you think you can do better/different if applicable.

The bank wants to feel confident that the business will be successful; they don't want to be chasing someone down for loan repayments 6 months after going out of business.

There are a TON of good books out there, though I imagine much of the info is on the net as well these days as opposed to when I started. Check the SBA (Small Business Administration) website... right across the top are menu pages for starting a biz, financing a biz, etc....

I have to say, though, it's a tiny bit backwards to say "I have an appt. with a banker, what do I do?" as opposed to gathering all the info, then setting up the appointmentt! I'm not looking to rain on a parade, but might it make sense to maybe bump the appointment back a week to go in prepared? If this is a bank that you have high hopes for, that's what I'd do. You might end up visiting quite a few when all's said and done, and if this is not one of the "top most likely" banks, prepare as best you can, be friendly and ask the loan officer what info HE/SHE looks for. If you don't have it all, offer to come back with more, but also take note to have that info for your next appointment.

Where in RI?

::::::: No disrespect to Axiom, but my favorite woofer is my yellow lab :::::::