Well I've received my epic 60/500. Now I'm just waiting for the denon 2805 that should be here tomorrow. My question is what would be the best placement for the QS8's. I'm setting up a 5.1 system. My couch is against the back wall. Each perpendicular side wall is about 8 feat away from "the sweet spot". Should I put the surrounds on the back wall (this would make hiding the wire difficult) or should I put it on the perpendicular walls facing me (the wiring is already there and would be easier). It seems to me that if I put it on the back wall, it would fire past me. If I put it on the perpendicular wall, the speaker face would be facing my ears but the actual speakers would be going off at angles (rear hitting the wall and front going into the rest of the room.
To complicate things, the perpendicular wall on the right is over a door and it doesn't seem to have a stud where I need it. Can drywall anchors hold this speaker? Also the perpendicular wall on the left has a built in bookshelve in it. I could possible attach it to the fascia of one of the shelves or should I place it on the shelve itself (I sort of remember a post that said you wouldn't get the best sound if this speaker was put on a shelve). I am looking for the best sound and I am willing to do some creative construction if it would be beneficial. Either way I know once I get it set up I will be in surround sound heaven. Thanks in advance for the opinions.

Enjoy the journey! M-60's QS8's VP150 EP500 Denon 2805 Denon 1910 JVC 35" CRT