First off, I have a 600 sqft (16'x 34')basement recroom with plans for a 7'6" drop ceiling height(4000cuft). One point of possible concern is a floor joist beam, which will drop down to about 7' height situated directly above the sitting area. The sitting area is halfway back through length of room with a couple of games tables in the back half.
My questions would be in regards to what system would fulfill the needs of a room this size and speaker placement with the sitting area in the middle of this area.

System thoughts are; M60 or M80 with VP150, 4-QS8(side and rear) or 2-QS-8 side and 2-M22 rears combined with EP350 or EP500. Reciever/amp possibly Denon 2805. Have not heard these speakers yet but hope to check in with Chesseroo one day, soon after some local store sound sampling.
I see that Sirquack and mark s johnson have similar systems and/or room size and system changes coming. Your opinions and thoughts are appreciated

winterpeg
"a born and raised prairie boy"

M80 VP150 4-QS8 EP600 Monitor Audio S8 NAD T 773 Anthem MCA3 II Hitachi 57" projection