In reply to:

EDIT -- found it. BrotherBob was the poster who started with EP175. His sig now says EP350. Might be worth PM-ing him for comment... or maybe he'll see this.

Yep that was certainly 'indecisive Bob'. Man the folks at Axiom are amazing, I ordered the epic 50 system, 50s, 4s, 100 along with the 175 sub and changed my mind to upgrade the 50s to a pair of 60s and keep the rest. The 50 system arrived and while never opeing the 50s I did open one QS4, the 100 and the ep175 sub, the 60s arrived a couple of days later and connected the 60s and the 175. After a couple of days, 4 or 5 actually, and reading several members post regarding the ep350 I decided to do the upgrade, called Axiom and Noreen had a 350 shipped out that afternoon...oh yea, along with the QS8s that I also decided to upgrade.

Anyway, after listening to both the 175 and the 350 with the M60s I can tell you that I did make the right choice. With my room size of 12 x 22 x 10 I can also tell you that the 350 just seems to fill the gaps that the 175 left and fits very well with the envrionment.

I am very happy with my upgrades, the 60s are amazing, the 8s are awesome and the 350 fits perfectly...and I'm personally very happy with the 100.

Mr. Bridgman was one of the first to try to talk me into the 350...thanks, I'm glad you did!

Rick
Our Room

smile