I had a chance to listen to my speakers over the weekend. I only had a 5.1 setup done. The rear center QS8 will require a complete cable run and I did not have time over the weekend to do this. After I got the entire system calibrated using my Avia DVD, I put in AOTC and sat back. WOW!! I was totally impressed. From everything that I was hearing the M22ti's were supposed to be the best part of my setup however when it came to movies it was the VP150 center and QS8's that really shined. I was able to clearly hear things from the center channel that were muted when playing through my old JBL N-Center. I've seen some reviews by people that the VP150 was not as good as others but I'll debate that any day. The imaging of the QS8's was incredible. In the opening scene's of AOTC when the Naboo cruiser passes underneath you coming from behind the QS8's made it really sound as if it was underneath me. It sounded this way despite the fact that I had to mount the speakers to where the bottom of the QS8's are about 7.5' high on the sidewalls. The accuracy and imaging of the system is awsome. I am glad that I decided to go with the Axiom's. Unfortunatly I'm in Texas all this week for business. I cant wait to get back home to audition more of my favorite movies. When I get home I will be looking into completeing my system by replacing my Sony WM40 Sub.