It is with mixed emotions that I share this information. I have sold my M60/VP100/QS8 set and am awaiting the arrival of a set of Onix Rockets (RS850/RSC200/RSS300).

I loved my Axioms and will miss them, but I made the change for a variety of reasons that I won't detail here, including a bit of input from the wife. I DO want to be very clear on one point - there is nothing wrong with the Axioms and I was very happy with them. I still think they represent one of the outstanding speaker values available today. I did not make the change because of any downside with the Axioms.

One bit of info I will share that contributed to this difficult decision is that we are empty-nesters and have been passively looking at downsizing for the last 8-10 months. We were not going to actively pursue it until after my daughter's wedding in August. Well,two weeks ago we stumbled across the perfect house at an unbelieveable price that, by coincidence, ALSO sits just off the 5th tee at the country club where I have a membership. Could NOT pass it up. This scenario has helped with the Axiom/Rockets decision.