Thanks very much for your clarification.

Just to clarify your statement; "Not realizing our emails would turn into public domain".

Only the "technical information" and "system parameters" were mentioned. This information was brought forward to clarify the earlier information request I sought. I required verification from the very knowledgable folks on this site who up to now have been very helpful. I am not as knowledgable about these things, as many here are.

The end result is to aid myself and others in correctly purchasing HT systems, whether speakers and receiver and/or amplifier and processor equipment to match my/our needs. As I am about to spend a fairly large amount of money on this purchase, I need to know how these particular electronics components will work together.

The technical information and system parameters that I brought back to this site were brought forward to correct the inaccurate information I had posted earlier in regards to the Denon 3805.

With your help and theirs I possibly avoided purchasing equipment that would not have matched my expectations. I would like to thank all those who provided their input in this matter.

Thanks,
Troy "winterpeg"

M80 VP150 4-QS8 EP600 Monitor Audio S8 NAD T 773 Anthem MCA3 II Hitachi 57" projection