Okay, now that my saga has concluded, I'd like to tell you all about it. A day or so after I received my new QS8's, I dropped one from 6 feet off the ground. I truly thought the speaker was secure on the bracket when my daughter called me and I turned to respond. Crash, bang, tumble, tumble went the QS8. I immediately 'plugged it in' to make sure sonically everything was ok...it was. However, the top baffle pins cracked making it impossible to secure the baffle in place. I kept the incident to myself for several days. At some point, I decided to test what I already knew to be a spectacular customer service philosophy on the part of Axiom. So with tail between my legs, I spoke with Amie. Told her my story of woe, asked approximately how much to fix it without hesitation she said ship it to Joe, he'll fix it ASAP at no charge to you (other than shipping of course). I was stunned and happy as a pig in you know what. Off it went. It came back a few days ago with the baffle securely in place. Other than a scrape along the back, everything is fine. I am so grateful to Amie, Joe and the whole Axiom family for helping me out this way. I don't know of any other company that would have bailed me out like this at no charge. Absolutely incredible. Again, thanks so much for your support.

A Happy, very satisfied Axiom customer (family member)

Phil Kane