And, while I am on the Music DVD's thing, here are a couple more that I picked up recently.

Joni Mitchell - Shadows and Light. Great Sound, Great Band.

Drive By Truckers - The Dirty South, Live at the 40 Watt. I've just been turned on to these guys, and am quickly grabbing everything I can find. Hard Rockin' Southern flavored stuff. They really burn it up on this one.

The Pretenders - Live in LA. A Great sounding DVD, but for some reason the performance seems a little sterile. Not sure why. It seems to be in a smallish studio sort of space, and not a real Concert Hall or Club. More viewing required.

Finally got the SRV DVD from Austin. It is terrific. Will have to get the others. We also discovered that The Sweetheart is a SRV fan! It had never come up, and somehow I had never put any on while she was around. Odd.

Rust Never Sleeps - Needs no plug what-so-ever.

With the new system, I am finding that my jones for live music can be sated somewhat with these Live Concert DVDs, since I simply do not seem to be able to come up with the time to go out to see as much live music as I used to. Which is a shame, because quite a few good bands come through and play C-Ville.

Axioms; For when you've just Gotta have More Cowbell! 60s 150 350 8s 2is RX-V2500 DVD-C750 2900