The first time I ever got the opportunity to really enjoy good audio was when I moved in with a guy who had a pair of Klipsch (Heresy II) speakers. A few years later when I bought my own stereo I wanted to get Klipsch but couldn't afford them so I went with some Mirage speakers. Basically, I have been a Klipsch fan for a long time and have always wanted to own Klipsch speakers. However, when I went shopping for my current system I found that I liked Polk speakers better - even though I was finally in a position to afford Klipsch and I listened to many of their speakers including their "good stuff" (I don't remember the model numbers, but they were clearly better than what was available at Best Buy). And when I needed a couple of bookshelves I decided to go with the Axiom M22s and I have been very pleased. I still, in general, like the Klipsch sound (some people REALLY don't), but I like the Polk and Axiom sound better. I get a "the speakers mark the front of the stage" feel/soundstage from my current speakers whereas the Klipsch give a "you're in the middle of the band and the trumpet/sax/horn player is playing in your face" feel (it is clearly exaggerated to make a point, but hopefully you get the idea). I also think that my Polks/Axioms reveal parts of the music that I can't hear with the Klipsch because the horns are in my face. So, if you really love the Klipsch sound, get them. They are great speakers, but I (and clearly most people here for obvious reasons) prefer the Axiom sound at this point - maybe it just means I'm getting old...