got a carver amp here now. This is all going down in the home theater I'm building downstairs. Nothing super fancy. 110" screen with Infocus projector. Of course now that I know I really like the Axiom sound, I'll get the vp150, and qs8's for surrounds. My HSU VTF-3 mkii , already ordered, and should be here by Monday After hearing the m80's though, I'm not sure I needed to get such a big sub. I would like to "feel" the bass a little more, so that sub should do that.

Thinking of going with a Denon 3805. Although I have not heard it yet. I like the sound of my carvers now, so I hope it doesn't change to much. I do like a bright, clear sound with good bass.

I'm still "breaking in" the speakers...if there is such a thing. I've tried everything I can throw at them so far. Rap-Rock-techno-country-top 40, I am really happy so far. Besides, the speakers are just gorgeous in Sexy Black. Really wanted the light wood finish but thought it would be a nightmare to get everything to match.

I had intended to keep my vega's up stairs for music purposes. Now, after hearing the 80's, I am thinking of getting a set of 60's for upstairs. How much difference is the bass between the 60's and 80's?. Wondering if I need a sub with the 60's.

anyways, I need to get back to playing with my new babies! I love em!

2xAA
M80/VP150/VP160/QS8
4xM3/M22OW/M2OW/VP150OW/4xM3IC/4xM3OW
EP500/800/HSU VTF3/SVS PB2k/SB2k/SB-12