yup John speaks the truth, PJ is great live. I got that "golden email" from the fan club yesterday - a Canadian tour. Because of their big battle with Ticketmaster, it's something i didn't expect to see in my lifetime. However to my surprise, they are not only touring Canada, they are hitting some of the smaller cities. Saskatoon is on the list so I am quite excited.

I saw them on the Riot Act tour in Fargo, ND and they were fantastic. I also love the idea of being able to buy a cd copy of the concert afterwards (even if they are grossly overpriced).

That brings me to another question I was already planning on posting on a separate thread, but this seems as good a place as any. My membership ran out when I moved while some things got crossed in the mail. I only renewed it about a month ago, so I have little seniority in the fanclub. I already ordered a pair of tickets but I would love to try and get a pair that would be a little closer to the stage. Are there any board members on here that have been PJ fanclub members for a couple of years or longer? If there is and they would consider ordering a pair of tickets for me before May 9, I'd be one happy/appreciative camper. Anyone?

"Chickens don't clap."