With some guidance from Axiom, I have come up with a nice setup with the half setting on the EP600 trim and volume set to mid range. The sub is set to bipass on the crossover and I set it up to either 60 or 80 hz using the receiver I set the M80's to small (they sound great on large too). On the processor I set the sub to -10 and balance the rest of the speakers for distance and volume individually. This works well for music and from the remote I adjust up for the deep down movie effects.

The more I listen to the system the better it sounds. It could be that I have tweaked it to my liking. I have the Anthem running the center and the M80's. Sounds great on DTS NEO:6 Music or EARS. Fact is the Matrics 7.1, PLIIx, and the Enhanced stereo modes are excellent too when running all 7 channels.

I had to move my sub out of the corner area it was in because it rumbled too much. I tried it throughout the room as I purchased a 35'cable to allow some flexibility.
It only needed to be moved forward out of the corner by about 3 feet to clean it up. The settings I tried with Axioms help tightened things up a lot. It could still be moved up to the full setting for better thump if required due to room "magic".

Good luck,
Troy

M80 VP150 4-QS8 EP600 Monitor Audio S8 NAD T 773 Anthem MCA3 II Hitachi 57" projection