Jams, thanks again. I have an SVS 25-31PCi and it is a fantastic sub, so I am covered on the low end. My receiver is a Yamaha 5560, so I don't have a lot of horsepower, but I think it will do for most reasonably efficient speakers. I have heard that the Studio series require a bit more power to really sound nice, so I am not sure if they match up well with my Yamaha. However, they were my first choice before I started looking at Axiom. Actually, I really wanted the Monitor 7's, for cost reasons, but after listening to the Studio's I really liked their sound better. The 7's just didn't have the same clarity and detail. With the Studio's you could hear more information that just wasn't there in the 7's. I also listened to some of the new lower end Wharfedales EVO-30 and EVO-40, I think, and they sounded very nice. I don't know the correct terms to use, but they seemed even more detailed than the Studio's. Very pristine sounding, but maybe not quite as full a sound. You could pick up on a lot more of the little things in the background you could not hear as well on the Studio's and not at all on the 7's. I was wondering if the Axioms sounded more like these, because I really enjoyed that kind of detail. Anyone else checked these out that has any knowledge of the Axiom sound.