Read my post here on the Audiosource Amp 300. For what it provides it seems like a steal. You could buy their cheap preamp or another cheap preamp and have gotten a higher current system than if you got a more expensive integrated or receiver.

spearitsound usually gets tons of NAD refurbs, including their integrated amps. A C372 could last you forever until you move into a 30x30x30 room with Magnepans, but it has preouts which keeps you covered.

Onkyo's stereo receivers, while being cheap and putting out a lot of power, have no preouts or sub outs. So you're pretty screwed if you ever want to expand to a new amp or more importantly a sub.

Yamaha.. I wouldn't go with them. They've had tons of problems driving 4 ohm loads even with their very expensive five channel models.

The HK is very good from user feedback. Very powerful and cheap, with sub outs, yet one thing I'm leery of is its 4 ohm capability. The worst I see on stereo amps and receivers is that they only output 1.5x their rated power at 8 ohms into 4 ohms. The HK 3480 advertizes 120x2 @ 8 ohms, but 150x2 @ 4 ohms with 0.2 distortion.. much lower power than I'd have expected and while not audible is a higher distortion rating than many other stereo amps and receivers.

I haven't heard any of these, I'm just pointing out what I see and think while looking at the brands. Whatever you get, unless it's a steaming pile of HTIB crap, it'll sound great with the M60s.