So, I had a couple of pros and cons
Cons (some tentative):
1) It doesn't have USB ports, no biggie.
2) Not sure yet, but I don't know if it can set 'mid-range' levels (I know it can set bass and treble separately).
3) This thing is one HEAVY motherload...again, no biggie, it's not like I am going to be moving it all that much, after setup.
4) Have to be careful with the front door.
1) It can probably do my kids' homework, when I have kids.
2) Looks nice and clean up front, with plenty of ports in the rear.
3) Has tons of 'theatre' options, sound fields, etc.
4) Universal remote will be nice, once I learn it.
5) It turns on...YEAH!
Now, once I get the speakers, from Axiom, I will be able to test it out. I did use the radio, with some 6 ohm speakers that I have (just to sanity check the unit), and the speakers (given their small size/power/etc) were clear as well. Of course, they are not meant to be played through the HK, but, I just had to make sure I had sound. Done.
Other than that, and my pocket being WAY lighter, I can highly recommend the unit...as well as Onecall's rapid shipment. Some of the styrofoam was a little broken up (a concern I will voice to onecall), but everything was intact. They even boxed the HK box in another box...which always helps keep things secure.
Can't wait for the speakers...and let's hope, the new house. I am sure the manual will keep me busy till then. See ya.