Rate Thread
Page 21 of 33 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 32 33
Re: Skiing Ninja. Anyone heard of this
BlueJays1 #270085 08/22/09 12:23 AM
G
old hand
old hand
G
Wow i'm at a loss as to whats going on in this thread, but that was 10 or so pages ago that I posted. I just have one question, i've been reading this and need some clarification, solidstate are you upset that people on the Axiom forum like Axiom speakers? Sorry the products you purchased where definitly not up to Axioms quality. I like my VP150 i'm happy with it and no one is going to tell me that is sounds horrible, I evaluate speakers with my ears not a chart or someones option. If your so uphappy with the recent purchase beg Axiom to take them back and go with another maker. If I buy something thats not quality I'll return it and try again, after that go somewhere else, Paradigm, PSB, Aperion, Ascend, and many other choices. Do us happy Axioms owners a favor and quit telling us how bad our speakers our, yes i've read many reviews on Axioms nothing new. Do I have gripes about Axiom yes (subs need to be almost half the price they are now to be taken serious against the competition), but I don't hammer away on the forum for days, just go to AVS or something.

Last edited by gtpsuper; 08/22/09 12:24 AM.
SolidState #270086 08/22/09 12:47 AM
connoisseur
OP Offline
connoisseur
SS, why is it so important to you to try and convince us of what you believe. Your wasting your time ,seriously you should really talk to someone about getting some medication. Can i call someone for you, your state of mind is of great concern.

peace

DOG is GOD spelled backwards.
What others think of me is none of my business.
M80 V3 MY GLOSS Cherry
Gr8_White_North #270087 08/22/09 01:00 AM
axiomite
axiomite
He likes to listen to himself.

Half of communication is listening. You can't listen with your mouth.
Gr8_White_North #270088 08/22/09 01:28 AM
connoisseur
connoisseur
Ok, I offered to let you redeem yourself and make it clear what your intent was. From what I can make of it (you still didn't exactly make this CLEAR) you wish Axiom would take back your uncle's 9 thousand dollar purchase he made 3 years ago. Now I will say that Axiom is more than fair when it comes to people who aren't happy with their products, but come on, 3 years? Your uncle should have made the decision LONG AGO if he didn't like his speakers. Who knows, perhaps they would have even let him return them after the 30 trial period if there were circumstances such as the issues with the reciever and such that he was dealing with. But you can't honestly expect any company on this planet to take back a product they sold 3 years later right? I mean come on dude, who's the 'slow' one in this conversation if that's what you are after???

Those have a beautiful finish, I'm sure you could put them on ebay or craigslist or something and get pretty close to what you were asking for them. Heck do those mods you were talking about doing and put them up on ebay as "Improved M80v3's" or something flashy like that, get everyone's attention. You could even get crazy and send them off to the Ninja to 'rework' them... oh wait, he refuses to do so... ok scratch that.

At any rate, you can stop teaching us about how crappy ours are, because those M80 owners who were unhappy with their speakers (Bob) have come and gone. They returned their speakers and went with another manufacturer already. Those of us that are left have no intentions of sawing our towers in half to get down to the bottom of the sonic issue's we're having with them because... well, because we aren't having any sonic issue's with them.

I say this with all sincerity, I am sorry your uncle didn't enjoy his Axiom experience. However that is just a reality in this industry, you must have some experience with this. I'm sure you have done an install with speakers that you thought were UNREAL, that blew you away, only to have the owners reject them because they didn't live up to their expectations, no? If not then I would seriously question your credibility as being a high-end audio installer. For if there's one thing that is a certainty, once you get really upscale and pricey, customers get REALLY picky!!! If someone spends ten grand or better on a system and it doesn't completely blow them away, they don't just grin and bear it, they send it back pronto and try something else. If you don't have any experiences like this in your resume, then I'll have to call complete bullshit on your whole story of being a high-end installer. But if you are who you say you are, then like I said, you've seen this plenty with systems you probably would die for, right? Well there you go, I know all of my friends think my system is 'tits', and your uncle's is even better (besides the EP500/800 disparity) what with the A1400-8 powering those bad boys and all. So in your case your uncle has a system that others out there would die for, yet he's not happy with it. That's just the way it goes in this biz. No need getting on that manufacturer's forum and dragging its name through the mud over it is there? I don't know exactly what the issue's your uncle had with them in the beginning, but it sounds to me like Axiom did everything it could to resolve those issue's with him fairly, no? I mean you keep referring to them as 'nice people' and all. So they did all they could do to make things right, if your uncle failed to take advantage of their 30 day trial period, you can't take it out on Axiom.

So take it like a man already would ya, what's done is done. All the plots and graphs you've been throwing up on here isn't going to get you what you want anyway, did you think one of us was going to call Ian up and beg him to take your uncles stuff back for you or something??? Or was it... oh I see now, looks like your intentions were to make such a stink about them that Allen or JC or someone would take them back to shut you up for damage control purposes eh? Ha ha, nice try man. But in order for that to work you have to have been done wrong by Axiom, which you weren't. So you're just spinning your tires in here friend, this ain't gonna get you ANYWHERE!!!

ebay

Craigs list

newspaper add

garage sale

...nuff said

Hope your uncle's next choice satisfies him (and you).

My Stuff :

M80's
QS8's
VP150
EP800
Denon 4802
Emotiva XPA-3
Samsung BD-P3600
Sharp 65 Inch Aquos LCD
Micah #270091 08/22/09 02:05 AM
axiomite
axiomite
I'm not entirely happy with my 2001 Silverado, do you guys think I should see if GM will take it back?....just wunderin'. Maybe I should go on a GM forum and pretend I'm a GM guy, then inconspicuously start bashing the company and all the forum members, you know, even though I like the guys at GM and say some nice things about them. The trouble is though, the competitors are surprisingly telling me that their trucks are better. Maybe if I do enough whining, Bob Lutz will see it and give me a refund(just to get rid of me).

Hmmm....I have an 18 yr old lawnmower that's caused me some problems too.....

Adrian #270092 08/22/09 02:22 AM
shareholder in the making
I drank a beer last night that I didn't much care for. What chance is there of any part of the beer making it back into the bottle if my aim is good?

pmbuko #270095 08/22/09 02:28 AM
axiomite
axiomite
That depends, have you had any practise in such matters?

Adrian #270096 08/22/09 02:30 AM
It's been a few years. I don't do many solo long haul car trips any more.

pmbuko #270098 08/22/09 02:33 AM
connoisseur
connoisseur
bbigwyrz should be good at that. He is constantly driving cross country in the big rig.

I’m armed and I’m drinking. You don’t want to listen to advice from me, amigo.

-Max Payne
Adrian #270099 08/22/09 02:38 AM
connoisseur
connoisseur
 Originally Posted By: Adrian
I'm not entirely happy with my 2001 Silverado, do you guys think I should see if GM will take it back?....just wunderin'. Maybe I should go on a GM forum and pretend I'm a GM guy, then inconspicuously start bashing the company and all the forum members, you know, even though I like the guys at GM and say some nice things about them. The trouble is though, the competitors are surprisingly telling me that their trucks are better. Maybe if I do enough whining, Bob Lutz will see it and give me a refund(just to get rid of me).

Hmmm....I have an 18 yr old lawnmower that's caused me some problems too.....

No no, first saw it in half. Then soup up the engine. Give it a five angle valve job, install Wiseco pistons, fill it with the slickest synthetic oil you can find and for Christ Sakes replace that barbaric paper air filter with an K & N high performance filter would ya!!! After that replace the suspension and the spray the undercarriage. Clean up all the messy welds or any other disparities you can find that they missed on the assembly line, then do your research and find out all of the corrupt websites that were in cahoots with GM by giving the Silverado good reviews dispite the fact that it is totally obvious that it's a complete POS according to all the bigwigs you personally know and rub elbows with in the auto industry while your out golfing together.

That's when you can start posting on their forum. Don't forget to give praise to every other GM car and truck on the market, because after all, it really is a fantastic company, with fantastic vehicles. It's just that the Silverado is an obomination who's design never should have seen the light of day. And anyone who knows ANYTHING about how a truck should work will tell you that.

My Stuff :

M80's
QS8's
VP150
EP800
Denon 4802
Emotiva XPA-3
Samsung BD-P3600
Sharp 65 Inch Aquos LCD
Page 21 of 33 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 32 33

Moderated by  alan, Amie, Andrew, axiomadmin, Brent, Debbie, Ian, Jc 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Need Help Graphic

Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics24,939
Posts442,452
Members15,615
Most Online2,082
Jan 22nd, 2020
Top Posters
Ken.C 18,044
pmbuko 16,441
SirQuack 13,840
CV 12,077
MarkSJohnson 11,458
Who's Online Now
1 members (fonthillbilly), 235 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newsletter Signup