We have been working on a way for people to be able to sell the audio gear they do not use any more and buy some new Axiom product. The desire to have something like this came up many times in our surveys and phone calls with customers.
The idea was formed to have an auction place on our site for exactly this purpose. We have now finished all the programming and it is ready to try out in beta at http://deals.axiomaudio.com
. It would be greatly appreciated if you could let us know what you think of the concept and the usability. We also need to complete the list of categories on the left; so any thoughts there would be great too.
The basic way it works is the following:
A great way to turn your used audio gear into Axiom Dollars.
1. Upon successful completion of the sale of your goods you will receive 100% of the selling price in Axiom Dollars redeemable for anything sold on our website.
2. Axiom will charge the buyer the freight and you will receive a pre-paid label to ship the goods to the successful buyer.
3. Axiom will verify the original purchase date of the product you are selling for the buyer if it was originally purchased from Axiom.
A secure way to purchase used or Axiom refurbished audio products
1. Payments are processed by Axiom.
2. The buyer has 1 week from time of receiving the product to opt to return it to the seller (freight is paid both ways by the buyer).
3. Axiom will return the funds to the buyer if a product is returned less the freight charges.
4. For a quote of the freight charges please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your zip code and the ID number of the product you wish to bid on.
5. All Axiom Refurbished products are sold with a full warranty, shipping included. Our regular 30-day return policy applies.
This will also be a vehicle that we will use to sell refurbished, overstock, or factory seconds of Axiom products we may have from time to time. To give everyone the ability to try it out we have put some overstock products and some products we used in a photo shoot up for auction. If you want to bid on these (for real, not as a test bid) or list a product of your own you can log in using your e-mail address associated with your Axiom account (not your message board account) and password. If you do not have an Axiom account we will be finishing off the ability to make one at http://deals.axiomaudio.com
later today. Soon we will also have available an automatic freight quoting option. All you would need to do is put in your zip code and the program will come back with a freight quote on the item you want to bid on. In the meantime Noreen will respond quickly by e-mail with the freight quotes.