AxiomAudio Blog

Axiom’s Newest Speaker: The In-Ceiling M3

Outdoor Speaker Placement

Speaker Placement: Unusual Room Layouts and Elevating Speakers

Wall'O'Fame
Greetings fellow Axiom owners...
HG Rosewoods Part 3
Who's Online
4 registered (Ken.C, CV, bridgman, MarkSJohnson), 64 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13310 Members
11 Forums
22849 Topics
403775 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17754
pmbuko 16268
SirQuack 13323
CV 11168
MarkSJohnson 10856
Meanwhile On Facebook

Hurry - sale ends Sunday!

Get a Gift Card Worth 20% of Your Purchase! Save hundreds!

Got your new In-Ceiling speakers yet? #atmosready http://axiomaudio.com/m3-in-c...

(y) Can't wait for the next evolution of surround sound to go mainstream!

Page 35 of 40 < 1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 39 40 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#398557 - 11/14/13 05:12 PM Re: The Official Shoutbox Thread [Re: Adrian]
casey01 Offline
aficionado

Loc: Toronto
Originally Posted By: Adrian
Despite his personal failings, he's saved the city one hell of a lot of money(something TO's previous mayor's knew nothing about).

In some ways yes, however, in other ways he is taking credit for stuff he had nothing to do with, in fact, he took credit for the cities' recent 250 mill. surplus, despite the fact that the bulk of that surplus was generated from a real estate fee implemented by the previous administration that was at the top of his list to eliminate as soon as he was elected.

#398560 - 11/14/13 09:28 PM Re: The Official Shoutbox Thread [Re: fredk]
Adrian Offline
axiomite

Loc: It's all about the location.
Originally Posted By: fredk
Originally Posted By: Adrian
Despite his personal failings, he's saved the city one hell of a lot of money(something TO's previous mayor's knew nothing about).

Well, that's the story he's selling. There are more than one fiscal conservative on Toronto city council. I find it hard to believe he is the best, or even capable of leading the charge. He certainly is good at saying BILLIONS!!

The Star had a good breakdown of the claimed vs actual savings. He has pushed the city in a more responsible fiscal direction, but there will be a lot of fallout from his time as mayor.

I hope for Toronto's sake that John Tory decides to run for mayor.

Agree on the first point.

The Star is a poor source where politics are concerned. They basically gave McGinty a free pass on anything he did when he was premier yet were trying to undermine Ford from the moment he became mayor. Everyone knows where the Stars politics are aligned.

John Tory would be a better choice, but has stuck his foot in his mouth, big time, in the past.

#398562 - 11/14/13 10:23 PM Re: The Official Shoutbox Thread [Re: Adrian]
BobKay Offline
connoisseur

Loc: Massachusetts Badlands
Last Tuesday, somewhere in America, the first Whig in 156 years was elected to office. Now you guys want to elect a Tory?

#398572 - 11/15/13 08:13 AM Re: The Official Shoutbox Thread [Re: Kruncher]
Murph Offline
axiomite

Loc: PEI, Canada
Ford's latest quote is better than I could have ever dreamed we'd catch a person in public office saying during a live media conference. It's like he hired Seth Macfarlane to be his speech writer.

Even after removing the objectionable word in respect for the Axiom board keepers, I'll still put in a spoiler button with a warning it's offensive language. Still, it's just so completely unbelievable. He's either completely lost it or he's looking to publish later.

Click to reveal..
"Oh and the last thing was Olivia Gondek, it says it says that I wanted to eat her ______. Olivia Gondek, I've never said that in my life to her. I would never do that. I'm happily married. I've got more than enough to eat at home. Thank you very much."

#398573 - 11/15/13 09:57 AM Re: The Official Shoutbox Thread [Re: Murph]
BobKay Offline
connoisseur

One has to admit that it was an awesome response to the question. At least he didn't call her a skank.

I'm sniffin' a reality show coming his way.

Edited by BobKay (11/15/13 09:58 AM)

#398612 - 11/16/13 10:01 PM Re: The Official Shoutbox Thread [Re: Adrian]
fredk Offline
axiomite

Loc: Canada
Quote:
The Star is a poor source where politics are concerned. They basically gave McGinty a free pass on anything he did when he was premier yet were trying to undermine Ford from the moment he became mayor. Everyone knows where the Stars politics are aligned.

John Tory would be a better choice, but has stuck his foot in his mouth, big time, in the past.

Yeah, the Star has a bias. That does not make their numbers wrong. It is funny to see how the Star seems to choke on any admission that Ford (or more correctly the Ford administration) actually has made some progress.

Bob, it's already a reality show and I bet more people around the world tune in every night for the next episode than any other Canadian show.

I can't wait to see how he tops his most recent performance. The man has talent.

-------
Blujays1: Spending Fred's money one bottle at a time, no two... Oh crap!

#401556 - 03/01/14 09:05 AM Re: The Official Shoutbox Thread [Re: fredk]
BobKay Offline
connoisseur

The other night, I was about to take the first bite of hot pizza and thought, "Ooh don't burn the roof of your mouth!"

At that very moment I realized that it is NOT the roof of my mouth, it is the ceiling of my mouth. How could we have gotten that so wrong for so long?

Wouldn't one have to suck the pizza through one's nose to hit the "roof" of one's mouth? Ew!

#401562 - 03/01/14 04:20 PM Re: The Official Shoutbox Thread [Re: Kruncher]
St_PatGuy Offline
axiomite

Loc: Glendale, Arizona
I've opted for popcorn ceiling on mine.

#401681 - 03/06/14 05:33 PM Re: The Official Shoutbox Thread [Re: St_PatGuy]
BobKay Offline
connoisseur

REAL "This is Spinal Tap" stories:

http://nyp.st/1cjwY8c

Alice Cooper's incident is way cool!

#401714 - 03/07/14 04:15 PM Re: The Official Shoutbox Thread [Re: Kruncher]
medic8r Offline
axiomite

Loc: Fredericksburg, Virginia
That is laugh-out-loud funny!

Page 35 of 40 < 1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 39 40 >

Moderator:  alan, Amie, Andrew, axiomadmin, Brent, Debbie, Ian, Jc 

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.