AxiomAudio Blog

Sneak Peek into Axiom’s Current Research and Development

Axiom’s Newest Speaker: The In-Ceiling M3

Outdoor Speaker Placement

Wall'O'Fame
Experimental Atmos
Greetings fellow Axiom owners...
Who's Online
4 registered (wschwartz, Ken.C, MarkSJohnson, CatBrat), 58 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13317 Members
11 Forums
22877 Topics
404360 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17775
pmbuko 16273
SirQuack 13333
CV 11200
MarkSJohnson 10886
Meanwhile On Facebook

So much going on in this month's newsletter - new product announcements, a new v...

Love this comment from Doug T! "The M22 bookshelf speakers sound so clean and a...

󾓶 Andrew has spoken! Big update on the AxiomPlay Wireless Platform on the Axiom...

A New Look For Our Amps and Pre-amps? Adding yet another level of customization...

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#385559 - 11/12/12 06:41 PM Forum CD swap program.
dakkon Offline
connoisseur

In another thread someone was asking for some pipe organ CD's.. There are some other forums, primarily cigar forums that have a swap program. In the cigar forums, people share product for the cost of shipping. Granted the nature of that hobby is different than this one.

However, i was thinking I have a couple CD's that i have enjoyed but don't really listen to anymore.. So, i was thinking surely with my limited selection i am not the only one... I was wondering how many other members would be open to sharing some of the CD's they own to other forum members, with the recipient footing the bill for shipping.. I have a couple CD's i would be willing to send out if someone paid the shipping. These could become "communal" property... someone tries it, if they like it they buy it, then pass it along to the next person.

The CD i have is the Cameron Carpenter Revolutionary SACD-60711

How many others think this is a decent idea?

#385563 - 11/12/12 06:58 PM Re: Forum CD swap program. [Re: dakkon]
cohesion Offline
local

Loc: Maple, Ontario, Canada
Excellent idea!

Moderator:  alan, Amie, Andrew, axiomadmin, Brent, Debbie, Ian, Jc 

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.