As recommended by the fine folk with Axiom as seen below, I am following their advice.
Here it is -- the email you've been waiting for! Your Axiom order shipped today!
Things to do while you wait:
1) Dust off all your old CDs - you won't believe how great it is to rediscover your music collection through your new Axiom speakers.2) Post tales of the agony of waiting on our Message Boards at http://www.axiomaudio.com/boards. You'll find lots of sympathetic listeners there!
3) Review Alan Lofft's helpful list of placement and setup articles at http://www.axiomaudio.com/newsletter_index.html
so that you won't waste a minute once your speakers arrive.
So while I wait for my new QS-8's to arrive what does everyone recommend I do to pass the time? So far I have:
1) Built enough Ikea furniture to cripple my fingers, and screw up my vision trying to interpret the drawings they provide to assemble their furniture.
2) Screwed my back up getting the couch and chair out of the storage shed. Funny I remember "just getting it into the storage" and "not worrying about" how easy/difficult it would be to get them back out.
3) Dislocated both shoulders pushing my Ducati up my new steep driveway in the pouring rain.
4) Used the bathroom in my new house and remembering I did not stock it with TP. I did find some 400 grit lying around . . .
Any thoughts/suggestions on how to pass the time are appreciated.