AxiomAudio Blog

Outdoor Speaker Placement

Speaker Placement: Unusual Room Layouts and Elevating Speakers

Positioning Floorstanding Speakers

Wall'O'Fame
Greetings fellow Axiom owners...
HG Rosewoods Part 3
Who's Online
3 registered (pablo, F16Thud, MarkSJohnson), 114 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13294 Members
11 Forums
22822 Topics
403174 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17739
pmbuko 16257
SirQuack 13318
CV 11136
MarkSJohnson 10829
Meanwhile On Facebook

Hope everyone's got their summer favourite playlists cued up for the weekend! W...

(y) Love this customer review of the M2s! "the first time listening to my new a...

These LFR1100 speakers in custom Eggshell White are on their way to Taiwan (yes,...

Friday the 13th . . . oooooh! Who's your favorite Slasher flick character?

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#836 - 01/11/02 04:05 PM Warranties
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ian, I have an older model that came with a "Lifetime" warranty. Do you stock parts for the AX line, or do you have newer drivers etc that will work with them?

Also, you once had a model AX3 and AX5 that had separate internal cabinets that isolated the woofer from the mids and tweeters. Has this been incorporated in the new lines? I also remember the rear firing woofer in the AX5's and notice that has not carried forward. Can you explain? I have noticed a variation in new Infinities, with a side firing woofer. With the difficulty of finding proper speaker locations for the AX5's to sound prope, I can imagine the problems with the sides!!!

Thanks

#837 - 01/13/02 07:44 PM Re: Warranties
Ian Offline
President
aficionado

We have both replacement parts and parts for reconing. Both the M60s and the M80s have the separate internal cabinets. The dual 6 1/2" woofers are also crossed over to act like sub-woofers similar to the old AX3s and AX5s. This is the best way to get the advantages of both a two-way system and a three-way system without the compromises inherent in each.

Ian Colquhoun
President & Chief Engineer

Moderator:  alan, Amie, Andrew, axiomadmin, Brent, Debbie, Ian, Jc 

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.