Get Free, Friendly, Expert Advice
Call 1-866-244-8796 or email

Designed and Manufactured in Canada Since 1980

AxiomAudio Blog

Positioning Floorstanding Speakers

Our Newest Flagship Model: The M100

Why We Make Our Own Drivers

Wall'O'Fame
"Serenity Cinema", now with 40% extra Serenity!
Updated as requested.
Who's Online
2 registered (tomtuttle, CatBrat), 133 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
12813 Members
11 Forums
22692 Topics
400687 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17699
pmbuko 16227
SirQuack 13311
CV 11066
MarkSJohnson 10698
Meanwhile On Facebook

8| Don't miss Andrew Welker's post on our message boards about the new subwoofer...

󾓲 The April Newsletter is out! Did you get your copy? http://www.axiomaudio.co...

Double-take! :O How well do you know our line? First one to spot the surprise...

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#9405 - 03/12/03 01:25 AM Thanks To: Axiom In General, And Joe In Particular
Dave Offline
buff

Loc: GTA
*cross-posted on the Home Theater Forum speaker board*

For anyone feeling hesitant about purchasing Axiom speakers over the web, I offer this brief tale of excellent customer service: one of the bass drivers in my M60s, purchased Feb 2002, recently seemed to become defective (driver was causing "howling" sounds from the cabinet when playing lower frequencies, it seemed). When I told Joe in the service department that I wasn't sure which driver was the culprit, he insisted on sending me two replacements (at no charge, natch), just to be sure. Swapping out the drivers was a cinch, and once again, I'm really enjoying the sound of my M60s. These speakers, for my use, certainly don't need a sub for music (using a Marantz 2285 or Yamaha 795a/Parasound 1205a combo as my mood dictates).
A great big thank you to Axiom for manufacturing, and supporting, a great product, and special thanks to Joe for his assistance.
Cheers!

DS.

#9406 - 03/24/03 10:00 PM Re: Thanks To: Axiom In General, And Joe In Particular
moviscribe Offline

Like DS,

I just wanted to say thanks as well. General service has been fantastic and I've got no problems about buying from Axiom in the future. I put my Axiom experience and some pictures of my M22's on my website, here: www.moviscribe.com/axiom

#9407 - 03/25/03 10:07 AM Re: Thanks To: Axiom In General, And Joe In Partic
chesseroo Offline
connoisseur

Loc: western canada
Some great pictures there and a well annotated story from start to finish. If you review these forums a bit more, you might reconsider your view on the myth of speaker break-in.

Moderator:  alan, Amie, Andrew, axiomadmin, Brent, Debbie, Ian, Jc 

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.