If there any Chris Botti fans out there, I would recommend seeing him live. My wife and I took my parents to his concert recently. I was expecting a mellow/smooth jazz show however it turned into one of the best concerts I have attended in years. Chris let's the band play and each member is featured on numerous occasions. This band is "killer" and definitely hand picked (Billy Childs-piano, Billy Killson-drums, James Genus-bass, Mark Whitfield-guitar, Jeanne Jolly-vocalist). The musicianship is stellar! It also didn't hurt sitting front row (4 feet from Chris's mike stand). I managed to get Billy Killson's drum sticks at the end of the show. Chris actually asked me if I played drums. I told him that I played when I was younger and the sticks were for Ryan (my 28 month old son). He told me to bring my son to a show when he comes back to Vancouver and we can meet the band. We shook hands and he said good luck with your son. Unfortunately, we had to leave right after the show otherwise we would have lined up for the meet and greet/autographs.