I am currently in the planning stages of building a new home. I presently have my home theatre system in my living room. In the new home I am building a 22' wide by 28' long home theatre. This area will consist of my TV and componants on one of the 22' wall and a bar and restroom area on the other 22' wall. The bar and restroom will be 7' deep off the back wall. This leaves me 21' in which to work with.

My current set-up. 65" Mitsubushi WS rear projection TV. 5.1 Bose dual cube speaker system. Yamaha 5450 reciever. Sony DVD, Sony 200 disc CD changer. I also have 2 Bose speakers outside.

I am thinking about upgrading my speaker system in the new theatre area. I have been quite pleased with my Bose speaker sound. I went with a small speaker because it was in the living room and I wanted them to be discreet.

Okay, so let me know how much better do full size speakers sound? What speakers would you purchase? What reciever (Keep in mind that I will need A and B speaker ability to run the speakers outside)? Do most of you guy's have 5.1, 6.1 or 7.1 systems? How close is your first row of seating to your screen? I would like to elevate my TV 6 to 8 inches for better viewing from the rear of the room. This will raise the TV to just above eye level from the first row. Is this a good or a bad idea?

I am a relative novice at this so keep that in mind. All the help you can give me would be appreciated.

Thanks