Axiom Home Page
Posted By: bigred7078 Advice - 12/22/06 04:08 AM
I have been reading forums on here for the past couple of days and i love it. Axiom seems to be a hit with alot of people. So of course im thinking of purchasing some new speakers from Axiom. Im a college student with not alot of cash (i work in Best Buy home theater but i hate the crappy speakers they carry), and im looking for a nice set of bookshelves and a sub. I have a 10 x 12 bedroom, and im wondering if i should get the M3's or the M22's. I will be listening to music 60% of the time and movies 40%. are the M3's just as good as the M22's, because im sorta on a budget. and would theEP125v2 subwoofer sound good with this setup??? thanks for anyone's input, i really appreciate it!!!!
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Advice - 12/22/06 04:25 AM
Welcome man!

Don't worry there are other college kids that hang here also, man I miss those days.

I've not owned the m3's or m22's but they both have a great reputation. Maybe some others will chime in soon.

Consider ordering from the Factory Outlet, it will save you 10%. Also, if you buy 5 or more items, including any accessories, you get another 5%, this may help in your purchase decisions. Factory Outlet

The m3's and m22's have very similar specs. The m3's have one 6.5" driver versus the m22's dual 5.25" drivers, but I think they both have great bass when combined with a sub for the freq's below your crossover setting of 80hz. The m22's are 1dB more efficient and handle 25more watts each, but those figures aren't a huge difference.

For that size room I would think the EP175 would work fine. The 10" driver won't move as much air as a 12" driver, but it should work out fine. I've owned an EP350 prior to my current EP500 and was very happy with its performance, now I have an EP600 on the way.

good luck...
Posted By: BrenR Re: Advice - 12/22/06 04:53 AM
Quote:

And im wondering if i should get the M3's or the M22's. I will be listening to music 60% of the time and movies 40%. are the M3's just as good as the M22's, because im sorta on a budget.

As an M3 owner who's had a chance to play around with the M22s as well, it really depends if there's a sub in your future. Without the sub, the M3s are your best bet... that was just reproven to me today while auditioning my speakers to a buddy - flick the M3s over to Large and they really stand well alone. With a sub, the M22s really shine - they're more detailed (to use a buzzword).

My $.02 anyway.

Bren R.
Posted By: JohnK Re: Advice - 12/22/06 04:54 AM
Bigred(Cornell? Nebraska?), welcome. In a small room and with a small budget I'd suggest that with a good sub the M2s would serve you very well. As to the sub, again considering your budget, it may be more cost effective to consider something such as the Acoustech H-100 for around $250, rather than something more expensive.
Posted By: bigred7078 Re: Advice - 12/22/06 05:24 AM
Quote:

Bigred(Cornell? Nebraska?),

haha actually JohnK the user ID has no association with my college, its a nickname, i actually go to the University of Missouri. Anyway thanks for the input everyone. My budget is gonna be about $800 max for some bookshelves and sub. Now i understand the M22's shine with a sub, but do the M3's hold there own w/sub against the M22's w/sub??? And while were talking about these i might as well ask for input on the M2. Would i be better off just getting the M3's for the small price difference between it and the M2's? Because im looking for the best value overall. Has anyone purchased from the factory outlet? what kind of exterior flaws do they have? Cause if its noticeable stuff, i'd rather just buy in perfect condition. Well i appreciate all the input im getting thanks alot guys! Everyone on here gives great advice and is very friendly!
Posted By: BrenR Re: Advice - 12/22/06 05:37 AM
Quote:

My budget is gonna be about $800 max for some bookshelves and sub. Now i understand the M22's shine with a sub, but do the M3's hold there own w/sub against the M22's w/sub???

Again, I've heard both, and own M3s, once you add a sub to the M3s and set them down to "Small" on your receiver (so they're not taking the extra strain of the low range), that really helps clear them up.

Quote:

And while were talking about these i might as well ask for input on the M2. Would i be better off just getting the M3's for the small price difference between it and the M2's?

Never heard the M2s but I would lean towards the M3s for the small difference in price.

Quote:

Has anyone purchased from the factory outlet? what kind of exterior flaws do they have?

Based on pictures sent by others who have purchased from the outlet, you'll probably do more damage to them in their first month with you than will come from the factory. The F.O. isn't a dumping ground for damaged speakers, usually it'll be a small nick or flat spot on the razor sharp corners, enough that a customer paying full price might complain, but really, I've never heard anyone complain about the F.O. not being worth the money saved. The worst part is waiting the extra time... drives many people mad waiting for weeks for their speakers.

Bren R.
Posted By: bigred7078 Re: Advice - 12/22/06 05:46 AM
Thanks for the info BrenR. Very helpful. FO seems a little tempting now... Well its sounds like i'd be just fine going with the M3's and the sub. Now do these make better music or movie speakers? or do these speakers perform awesome on both levels? And since i work at Best Buy i get a discount on Magnolia HT. I really like Vienna Acoustics, i can get a set of HAYDNS for half price, very tempting but still more expensive, what do you all think???
Posted By: bigred7078 Re: Advice - 12/22/06 05:51 AM
and are Axiom speakers really worth it???
Posted By: BrenR Re: Advice - 12/22/06 05:58 AM
Quote:

and are Axiom speakers really worth it???

That's a really loaded question on the Axiom forum. No one would be here if they didn't... (or they're trolls).

Bren R.
Posted By: JohnK Re: Advice - 12/22/06 06:10 AM
Red, Axiom speakers have an outstanding performance/price ratio and it'd be hard to find something more "worth it". The reason that I suggested you consider the M2s is that the ability of the M22s(which I've had almost five years)with their dual midwoofers to play more loudly probably wouldn't be a factor with a sub in your small room. The M2 is an outstanding small speaker; the SoundStage review and NRC measurements should be of interest if you haven't studied them.
Posted By: bigred7078 Re: Advice - 12/22/06 06:28 AM
Quote:

That's a really loaded question on the Axiom forum. No one would be here if they didn't... (or they're trolls).

Bren R.

haha well i mean these speakers are at a great price, is there anything out there in this price region that is better than these?
Posted By: spiffnme Re: Advice - 12/22/06 08:33 AM
Not for our ears.

$800? That's easy. Get the M2i's from the factory outlet and mate them with a Hsu STF-1. You'll be in quite a small room, and with a sub filling in the low end, that may be your best option.

I've owned the M22ti, I currently own the M2i, and I also have the M60ti and the (now discontined Mzeros). I've also owned the Hsu VTF-2, and have heard the Hsu STF-1. (so all of this is coming from actual listening experience )

The M2i is a really great sounding speaker. Very articulate and clear. The only thing it lacks is depth. A good sub can handle that. With your budget and room size, I couldn't recommend highly enough the M2i from the outlet and a Hsu STF-1 subwoofer.

You may wonder why I so highly recommend a Hsu sub? From my listening experience, they're they sub to beat in the budget subwoofer market. Move up the monetary ladder and they start having some competition (Axiom's own EP500/600 being the subs to beat at that level!), but under the $700 mark, I don't think anyone can touch Hsu.

The same can be said for Axiom's speakers. It's all about bang-for-your-buck. To obtain the level of sound quality that you'll get from a pair of Axiom speakers, you'll need to spend much, much more elsewhere.

So...M2i and STF-1. That'll leave you $240 to buy music with! Once you hear that combo, trust me, you'll wish you had money left to go out and buy all sorts of new cds!
Posted By: JasonEuc Re: Advice - 12/22/06 02:43 PM
I was thinking the same as spiffnme on this one, with a slight twist:

Axiom M3's and Hsu STF-2. For college life, I can't image it getting much better. Unless it was a set of M50's and STF-2 or STF-3... But even with FO, you've busted your budget.

Only reason I suggest the sub route, is that you want to watch movies. I love my 50's alone for music, but for movies they are lacking the depth that a sub gives.
Posted By: bugbitten Re: Advice - 12/22/06 03:36 PM
Quote:

Axiom M3's and Hsu STF-2.

This sounds good to me too!
Posted By: bigred7078 Re: Advice - 12/22/06 03:59 PM
Quote:

mate with a Hsu STF-1[/url]. You'll be in quite a small room, and with a sub filling in the low end, that may be your best option.

The M2i is a really great sounding speaker. Very articulate and clear. The only thing it lacks is depth. A good sub can handle that. With your budget and room size, I couldn't recommend highly enough the M2i from the outlet and a Hsu STF-1 subwoofer.

Hey thanks for the new advice everyone! So is the Hsu STF-1 really that much superior over the EP125??? cause i was liking the whole cherry wood idea, and im not exactly looking for the cheapest route to go, im just looking for the best of the price range. Any one own a EP125, and have anything to say about it??? And the M2 was suggested, wold i be getting a better deal though spending the extra couple bucks and getting the M3? Thanks in advance!
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Advice - 12/22/06 04:24 PM
They've blown away everything I've demoed locally, including Paradigm, B&W, Klipzsh, Polk, etc... Put it this way, you have nothing in Best Buy that is of the same league.

Posted By: Hutzal Re: Advice - 12/22/06 05:28 PM
Big Red,

Instead of getting the M2s or M3s, I would suggest the M22s simply because you will not be in that room forever. If you have an $800 budget, you can probably get the M22s from the FO and a good sub for under your $800 budget and be set for when you are out of school and move into a bigger media/theatre/listening room.

Future proofing at the start is a good thing to do! Rather then getting the M2s I would personally get the M22s if you can swing it and be future proofed for a bigger room in the future.
Posted By: James_T Re: Advice - 12/22/06 05:36 PM
Completely OT, but am I the only person who expects to see a U every time they see STF-?
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Advice - 12/22/06 06:53 PM
You were until now.
Posted By: LightninJoe Re: Advice - 12/22/06 08:12 PM
Hi BigRed,

I'm an owner of both M22ti's and M3ti's. I would say that if you are going to use the speakers on a desk for near-field listening the M3Ti's are great speakers, with or without a sub. And they would be fine for general listening as well. But you might want to consider the M22ti's because they would "scale up" to a larger room or into a home theater type of system very well.

Personally, I use M3Ti's in my office without a subwoofer and just enjoy the heck out of them. For my HT, I use the M22's for the fronts and they work very well with the EP350 sub to create a pretty slammin' setup. I wouldn't recommend the 22's as mains in a much larger room than mine though (12 x 16 x 9).
Posted By: Jim_Perkins Re: Advice - 12/22/06 11:23 PM
I have the M22
at first I didnt have a sub, and one was needed.
i got the ep125 and upgraded within the 30 days for the ep175,
which is working out well.

I would like compare the M3 to the M22, due to the difference in woofer size 5.25 vs 6.5.

my setup is great for movies, but i still desire more upper bass, lower mid details when listening to music. I'm asking for a signal level meter for christmas. Am currently using the cheapest yamaha receiver, which actually sounded better than the vintage sansui i was using previously. I think the improvement there was due to the yamaha providing a xover and line level sub out, which the beautiful sansui didnt provide. personally I am thinking up moving up to M50,60,(dreaming) 80.

I agree about wanting the sub to look like the rest of the speakers. my axiom are beautiful. dont know about the hsu sub, but i cant recomend the ep125.

hth
randy
Posted By: spiffnme Re: Advice - 12/23/06 12:07 AM
Quote:

Big Red,

Instead of getting the M2s or M3s, I would suggest the M22s simply because you will not be in that room forever. If you have an $800 budget, you can probably get the M22s from the FO and a good sub for under your $800 budget and be set for when you are out of school and move into a bigger media/theatre/listening room.

Future proofing at the start is a good thing to do! Rather then getting the M2s I would personally get the M22s if you can swing it and be future proofed for a bigger room in the future.

M2i's won't end up in the trash if he moves to bigger and better down the road. They'd make great rears in a 7.1 system, or they could even be used a center channel which seems to be quite popular as well.
Posted By: bigred7078 Re: Advice - 12/23/06 06:34 AM
Quote:

They've blown away everything I've demoed locally, including Paradigm, B&W, Klipzsh, Polk, etc... Put it this way, you have nothing in Best Buy that is of the same league.

Haha yeah i know core Best Buy has nothing comparable, but Best Buy Magnolia Home Theater has some pretty decent stuff (If you like Martin Logans, Vienna Acoustics, or Def Tech) but anywho from what im aware of the Axioms are not necessarially better but come extrememly close to speakers you pay thousands of dollars for, and hey that sounds like a great deal if im saving lots of money.

So from what i've been hearing about the Subs i think i will go with the EP175 instead of the EP125, but im still unsure about the bookshelves. I have people telling me to go with all three, but hey i guess its my choice huh? Hmmm this is a tough one indeed. I have reasons to by all three, the M2's will save me alot of money, the M3's seem to be quite a deal and from what i've been hearing from everyone they are an amazing speaker, and for the M22's they give me the bigger sound for when i move them to a bigger room, well if i do. But i think i will just go with the M3's and EP175. How much longer does FO take than to just buy the speakers new, cauuuse i want them soon
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Advice - 12/23/06 02:19 PM
If you look on the Factory Outlet page, it will tell you for each speaker how long it will take, depending on what color you select. Many times they arrive faster then the date specified.
Posted By: bridgman Re: Advice - 12/23/06 03:07 PM
The wait times seem to be based on Axiom's planned manufacturing schedule and the expected cosmetic fallout rate. Sometimes the wait can be very short if they are planning to build the models you are interested in soon.
Posted By: Wid Re: Advice - 12/23/06 03:33 PM

While I think the Axiom bookshelf speakers are a solid recommendation I beleive you can do much better for the money when it comes to a sub. For less than what the EP 175 cost you could get something like the Hsu VTF 2 MK3 that would walk all over the Axiom sub.
Posted By: St_PatGuy Re: Advice - 12/23/06 03:50 PM
Quote:

get something like the Hsu VTF 2 MK3

Those are some killer prices on new products from Hsu. If someone is looking to get into an excellent sub without breaking the bank--look no further. They will perform well for movies and music.
Posted By: bigred7078 Re: Advice - 12/23/06 06:16 PM
Ok well if the Hsu sub is that much better than i guess i should highly consider it. But does anyone know if a Klipsch sub-10 would compete with the Hsu VTF 2 MK3 at all cause i can get the Klipsch sub crazy cheap.
Posted By: bigred7078 Re: Advice - 12/23/06 06:23 PM
does anyone think i would just be better off getting the M50's or the M60's and thats it???
Posted By: Wid Re: Advice - 12/23/06 06:42 PM
Quote:

But does anyone know if a Klipsch sub-10 would compete with the Hsu VTF 2 MK3 at all

No it won't.
Posted By: bigred7078 Re: Advice - 12/23/06 07:24 PM
Quote:

Quote:

But does anyone know if a Klipsch sub-10 would compete with the Hsu VTF 2 MK3 at all

No it won't.

have you compared or is it a biased opinion?
Posted By: Wid Re: Advice - 12/23/06 07:37 PM
I have not heard the two side by side. I have heard Klipsch subs though and I have heard Hsu subs. My answer on the Klipsch sub is based on going by memory.

If you want to go by the specs of each

The Klipsch sub-10

Height 17.01 in
Width 14.02 in
Depth 18.86 in

Features Minimum Frequency Response 28 Hz
Maximum Frequency Response 120 Hz
Output Features Bass Reflex
Powered Sub-Woofer Yes
Type of Speaker(s) Subwoofer
Amplification Type Active
Connectors 1 x audio line-in ( RCA phono x 2 ), Speakers input, Speakers output
Additional Features Auto power on/off

Driver Size Driver Details Subwoofer : 1 x subwoofer driver - 10"

The Hsu VTF 2 MK3
Amp Power (RMS) 250
Frequency Response (maxiumum extension mode) 18 Hz
Frequency Response (maxiumum output mode) 25 Hz
Woofer size 12 inches
Crossover Bypassable 24 dB/Oct, continuously variable 30 - 90 Hz low pass filter
Phase 0/180°
Dimensions 22"(h) X 15" (w) X 23" (d)
Shipping Weight 80 Lbs
Outlet Power Requirement 300 W, 120/240V

Quote:

is it a biased opinion?

Beleive me or not I really don't care. Get what you like, it not my money.
Posted By: St_PatGuy Re: Advice - 12/23/06 08:25 PM
Bigred, the Hsu VTF-2 MKII blew away the Klipsch KSW-12. No competition. I had both. The Hsu 10" driver totally outperformed the Klipsch 12". I would expect the newer Hsu models to deliver more of the same.
Posted By: bigred7078 Re: Advice - 12/23/06 09:14 PM
ok sweet, as long as the Hsu sub completely blows away the klipsch, then it sounds like a great deal! Thanks alot guys! so everyone still thinks the Hsu VTF-2 MKII is better than the EP175? cause if so its cheaper and well thats a no brainer if its cheaper and better
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Advice - 12/24/06 03:57 AM
Keep in mind Hsu and SVS are pretty much solely in the sub business, so they can make great products at a better price. That is not to say the Axioms subs are not good, they are very nice subs. I love my ep500, and soon to be ep600.
Posted By: bigred7078 Re: Advice - 12/24/06 09:45 PM
Will the M50's give me a decenet amount of bass, or should i just stick with the M3's and like a Hsu sub?
Posted By: PeterChenoweth Re: Advice - 12/25/06 01:38 AM
Quote:

Haha yeah i know core Best Buy has nothing comparable, but Best Buy Magnolia Home Theater has some pretty decent stuff (If you like Martin Logans, Vienna Acoustics, or Def Tech)

Oooh ooh, I can help. I own a pair of m22ti's and the VP150 center. I've been thinking about upgrading to M60/M80's and I've been listening to a lot of other speakers while deciding what to do. I did stop by my local Best Buy's Magnolia room and critically listened to the speakers you mentioned. I'm far from an expert, but I can compare them all to the Axiom sound of the m22's.

The Martin Logans sounded 'tinny' and hollow to me. Not much bass and quite unimpressive. The Vienna Acoustics were better - the mid and high ranges were clear and crisp but not too agressive. Goregous wood cabinets. Not much bass, but the speakers themselves seemed accurate with respect to the music. And in that they reminded me of the m22's, but were $2,400/pair. The Def techs sounded like Klipsch to me, lots of boomy bass, and very aggressive highs with mediocre mid-range. Nice piano-black finish, but wrap-around speakers covers that couldn't be removed.

Again, I'm not an expert, so don't take my word for it. I really like my Axioms, and I'm glad I purchased them. They really are quite nice and compare favorably with speakers costing twice as much.
Posted By: bigred7078 Re: Advice - 12/25/06 02:46 AM
[quote
Oooh ooh, I can help. I own a pair of m22ti's and the VP150 center. I've been thinking about upgrading to M60/M80's and I've been listening to a lot of other speakers while deciding what to do. I did stop by my local Best Buy's Magnolia room and critically listened to the speakers you mentioned. I'm far from an expert, but I can compare them all to the Axiom sound of the m22's.

i really like my Axioms, and I'm glad I purchased them. They really are quite nice and compare favorably with speakers costing twice as much.

Hey Peter i appreciate your input. And i see you live in jacksonville Il, i live in springfield and im guessing thats where you went to the visit the magnolia. I dont mean to sound weird, but do you think i could possibly audition your axioms sometime, to get a good idea what im getting? if not thats fine, but it would help me out alot!
Posted By: bigred7078 Re: Advice - 12/25/06 08:26 AM
Would it be stupid to get the M3's withg the VP150??? because it seems like everyone likes it alot more, but im not sure if it would be bad for my center channel to be bigger than my bookshelves, whats everyones opinion? lol basically im having trouble deciding what exactly i want.
Posted By: JasonEuc Re: Advice - 12/25/06 02:00 PM
The center channel is the most critical speaker for HT use, so coupling M3's with a VP150 is fine. I don't think you'll ever regret going with a "better" center channel speaker.

You could also go with a 3rd M3 (or even another pair of M3's) as center. If you've never head a HT system with identical speaker all around, you'd be in for a treat. I've done this with my Titans, and a friend and I thought it sounded better in some ways than his Studio 100's with Titans in the rear, just due to the better blending of all the channels.

M3's vs VP150 - really your choice. If you have a direct view display, then the VP150 may be a better choice due to the better magnetic shielding in the VP line. I'm planning on going VP150 with my M50's since "Santa" just gave me a voucher for an Axiom center channel!

Regarding the M50's - I love mine. BUT, for HT use, they do not put out the lowest frequency "impact" bass you may want. they go low, but they don't pressurize the room like a true sub will. For music, I feel they offer very good bass. Also, though the M50's sound fine at lower volume levels, they really come alive once that knob is rotated clockwise a bit...
Posted By: bigred7078 Re: Advice - 12/25/06 06:51 PM
Quote:

The center channel is the most critical speaker for HT use, so coupling M3's with a VP150 is fine. I don't think you'll ever regret going with a "better" center channel speaker.

You could also go with a 3rd M3 (or even another pair of M3's) as center. If you've never head a HT system with identical speaker all around, you'd be in for a treat. I've done this with my Titans, and a friend and I thought it sounded better in some ways than his Studio 100's with Titans in the rear, just due to the better blending of all the channels.

M3's vs VP150 - really your choice. If you have a direct view display, then the VP150 may be a better choice due to the better magnetic shielding in the VP line. I'm planning on going VP150 with my M50's since "Santa" just gave me a voucher for an Axiom center channel!

Regarding the M50's - I love mine. BUT, for HT use, they do not put out the lowest frequency "impact" bass you may want. they go low, but they don't pressurize the room like a true sub will. For music, I feel they offer very good bass. Also, though the M50's sound fine at lower volume levels, they really come alive once that knob is rotated clockwise a bit...

Thanks for the input Jason, i do agree that the center channel is one of the most important critical speaker, but in a Home theater setup, should your center be "bigger" than the two fronts? i know its your dialouge speaker, but would the M3's be sufficient in this setup?
Posted By: alan Re: Advice - 12/25/06 08:51 PM
Hi BigRed,

Not to further complicate your choices, but there is a tiny issue that hasn't been fully addressed here. There is a slight tonal difference in the midrange between the M3 and the M2 (and M22s). It's nicely described by another Axiom regular who owns M50s and just got new M80s. Kcarlile called the M80s a bit "crisper" than his M50s, which is exactly how I'd describe the subtle--but audible--difference between the M2 and the M3. The M2 (and M22) have just a touch more detail or crispness in the upper midrange over the M3. Put another way, the M3's mids are a bit "laid back" compared to the M2's and M22s (and M80s). So are the M50's mids. To echo JohnK, the M2 is really an amazing speaker for a small room, and coupled with a sub, they hold their own in medium-sized rooms.

I'd rephrase the line about the center channel being the "most important" for home theater. You certainly want clarity for dialog, and neutrality, but the main left and right speakers still reproduce the bulk of musical content and effects that are not dead center, and thus assume a more important weight than the center. You can tolerate a lousy colored-sounding center so long as the main left and right are neutral and musical. I'd find it impossible to live with crappy main channels and a fine center.

Regards,
Posted By: bigred7078 Re: Advice - 12/25/06 09:36 PM
Quote:

Hi BigRed,

Not to further complicate your choices, but there is a tiny issue that hasn't been fully addressed here. There is a slight tonal difference in the midrange between the M3 and the M2 (and M22s). It's nicely described by another Axiom regular who owns M50s and just got new M80s. Kcarlile called the M80s a bit "crisper" than his M50s, which is exactly how I'd describe the subtle--but audible--difference between the M2 and the M3. The M2 (and M22) have just a touch more detail or crispness in the upper midrange over the M3. Put another way, the M3's mids are a bit "laid back" compared to the M2's and M22s (and M80s). So are the M50's mids. To echo JohnK, the M2 is really an amazing speaker for a small room, and coupled with a sub, they hold their own in medium-sized rooms.

I'd rephrase the line about the center channel being the "most important" for home theater. You certainly want clarity for dialog, and neutrality, but the main left and right speakers still reproduce the bulk of musical content and effects that are not dead center, and thus assume a more important weight than the center. You can tolerate a lousy colored-sounding center so long as the main left and right are neutral and musical. I'd find it impossible to live with crappy main channels and a fine center.

Regards,

Thanks for the input Alan! but to ask, what would be my best bet to go with M3's or M22's with the Vp150, or would that center just be plain overkill for the main front left and rights im thinking about getting?
Posted By: bigred7078 Re: Advice - 12/25/06 09:39 PM
and just for further clarification, i did not mean the center was THE most important, i just meant in HT use, it is ONE of the most important speakers, but thats my .02 cents. I think it would just depend on what you like.
Posted By: PeterChenoweth Re: Advice - 12/26/06 01:54 AM
Quote:

Hey Peter i appreciate your input. And i see you live in jacksonville Il, i live in springfield and im guessing thats where you went to the visit the magnolia. I dont mean to sound weird, but do you think i could possibly audition your axioms sometime, to get a good idea what im getting? if not thats fine, but it would help me out alot!

Absolutely! PM sent.
Posted By: bigred7078 Re: Advice - 12/26/06 04:59 AM
Does anyone have M3's with a VP150?
Posted By: bigred7078 Re: Advice - 12/26/06 09:14 PM
Im still deciding on what speakers to get but in the mean time i just got a great deal on my new receiver the Denon AVR-2805
Posted By: Wid Re: Advice - 12/26/06 11:00 PM

That's a good start, nice receiver you picked out.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Advice - 12/27/06 02:23 AM
I'm very familiar with that receiver, I own one. It drives my m60's vp150 ep500 and 4 qs8's with no problem...
© Axiom Message Boards