AxiomAudio Blog

Outdoor Speaker Placement

Speaker Placement: Unusual Room Layouts and Elevating Speakers

Positioning Floorstanding Speakers

Wall'O'Fame
Greetings fellow Axiom owners...
HG Rosewoods Part 3
Who's Online
3 registered (brwsaw, Socketman, guillermo123), 84 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13295 Members
11 Forums
22826 Topics
403263 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17741
pmbuko 16259
SirQuack 13318
CV 11145
MarkSJohnson 10832
Meanwhile On Facebook

A very fond farewell party last night . . . we miss you Noreen!

Hope everyone's got their summer favourite playlists cued up for the weekend! W...

(y) Love this customer review of the M2s! "the first time listening to my new a...

These LFR1100 speakers in custom Eggshell White are on their way to Taiwan (yes,...

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#397251 - 09/23/13 12:55 PM Re: I know you are THE wrong people to axe, [Re: BobKay]
tomtuttle Offline
axiomite

Loc: Tacoma
Well, didja?

#397254 - 09/23/13 02:10 PM Re: I know you are THE wrong people to axe, [Re: BobKay]
Amie Offline
connoisseur

Originally Posted By: BobKay
I am calling Brent tomorrow to order my M100's.

Before I do, I need to know one thing.

I have to know whether the % of the sale that ends up in Ian and Amie's place, no matter how small, finds a home in the boathouse or in the shoe closet?

Not even a little bit goes to shoes or boats, I promise!

#397257 - 09/23/13 03:49 PM Re: I know you are THE wrong people to axe, [Re: BobKay]
medic8r Offline
axiomite

Loc: Fredericksburg, Virginia
Ah, then it goes to other modes of transport, like classic cars and the invisible jet! Roger, Roger.

#397261 - 09/23/13 04:19 PM Re: I know you are THE wrong people to axe, [Re: MarkSJohnson]
BobKay Offline
connoisseur

Loc: Massachusetts Badlands
Yes.

#397263 - 09/23/13 04:31 PM Re: I know you are THE wrong people to axe, [Re: Amie]
BobKay Offline
connoisseur

Originally Posted By: Amie
I am calling Brent tomorrow to order my M100's.

Before I do, I need to know one thing.

I have to know whether the % of the sale that ends up in Ian and Amie's place, no matter how small, finds a home in the boathouse or in the shoe closet?

Not even a little bit goes to shoes or boats, I promise!

Hi, Amie! It wouldn't have affected my decision, of course, but, I thought, when I usually listen with my eyes closed, each time I DID open them and saw the cabinets, I could imagine them having a connection to something neither of you need either.

Plus, I always like to hear about anyone else's shoe, ummm, collections.

#397265 - 09/23/13 05:22 PM Re: I know you are THE wrong people to axe, [Re: BobKay]
tomtuttle Offline
axiomite

Loc: Tacoma
Very good, Bob. I'm eager to hear about your experience with the new speakers.

#397267 - 09/23/13 05:31 PM Re: I know you are THE wrong people to axe, [Re: BobKay]
medic8r Offline
axiomite

Loc: Fredericksburg, Virginia
Yes.

RIGHT ON, BOB!

#397270 - 09/23/13 08:16 PM Re: I know you are THE wrong people to axe, [Re: BobKay]
St_PatGuy Offline
axiomite

Loc: Glendale, Arizona
Congrats, Bob!!

#397275 - 09/23/13 09:50 PM Re: I know you are THE wrong people to axe, [Re: St_PatGuy]
BobKay Offline
connoisseur

Gracias, guys. Hey, JP, that Mandingo and one his girl friends kidnapped women and held them as sex hostages for a few days each at their house in LA.

First Bobby Brown, now this! You DO know how "ta pick 'em."

Got lucky when an over-committed workmate threw me a "bone" of a small frpl. mantel. He didn't know the frpl. dog had a neighbordog who popped by during my visit with "frpl. dog lady" to tell me she wanted me to design/build a MUCH bigger mantel for her and to then come re-do every surface in her "big 'ol barn" of a house. THAT made it easier to pull the trigger on a self-indulgency, like new speakers, for sure. Of course, I'll cut him in on as much of the work as he wants. Don't misunderstand, I AM an a-hole, just not THAT kind.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  alan, Amie, Andrew, axiomadmin, Brent, Debbie, Ian, Jc 

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.