AxiomAudio Blog

Blind Listening Tests

Sneak Peek into Axiom’s Current Research and Development

Axiom’s Newest Speaker: The In-Ceiling M3

Wall'O'Fame
Greg's pseudo-HT room
EP175v4 with M3v4
Who's Online
4 registered (fredk, J. B., St_PatGuy, Ken.C), 30 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13336 Members
11 Forums
22945 Topics
405835 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17809
pmbuko 16298
SirQuack 13344
CV 11273
MarkSJohnson 10966
Meanwhile On Facebook

Shopping made easy! Need it by the 24th? Upgrade to air shipping for just $20!...

Just two more days! Better tell your gift-givers! http://axiomaudio.com/holida...

So many people took advantage of the weekend sales! Lots of auditioning about t...

Only a few hours left to get a gift card worth up to 25% of your purchase! http:...

Page 15 of 15 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#388788 - 01/25/13 11:32 PM Re: Non-HT/audio products I like [Re: CV]
exlabdriver Offline
connoisseur

I watched a video on refilling the pods - what a time consuming PITA, ha! I'll gladly pay 68 cents & dispose of the used pods.

In Europe they recycle the pods - in fact the coloured side panels on the Pixie are made of recycled pods.

On my next order (using my $75 credit) I'll try some of the strongest lungo pods; however, as I've said, the normal pod used in the lungo mode produces a really fine cappi. I add a bit of Splenda Sweetener to the milk in the frother & I too sprinkle a little cinnamon on top. I use hot tap water to preheat my cup rather than the hot water from the machine...

TAM

#393399 - 05/25/13 09:43 AM Re: Non-HT/audio products I like [Re: CV]
MarkSJohnson Offline
shareholder in the making

Loc: Central NH
I have to throw a "thumbs up" out to this noise-reducing headset.

I ordered them from Amazon a few weeks ago and tried them twice while mowing the lawn....once while listening to some good weekend NPR programming and once while listening to MP3s. It's really nice to barely be able to hear the mower and listen to stuff that doesn't have to be cranked to hear OVER the mower. The sound quality is perfectly acceptable.

I don't like the little radio tuning knob, but I don't change stations much and will likely continue with MP3s anyway.

Plus, I look all professional and stuff when I use my backback blower! smile

#393404 - 05/25/13 01:25 PM Re: Non-HT/audio products I like [Re: CV]
medic8r Offline
axiomite

Loc: Fredericksburg, Virginia
Sweet. I have used a different approach, with etymotic in-ear phones that reduce external noise underneath a basic ear protection headset. I agree, mowing and blowing leaves are much more pleasant experiences that way.

Page 15 of 15 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15

Moderator:  alan, Amie, Andrew, axiomadmin, Brent, Debbie, Ian, Jc 

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.