AxiomAudio Blog

Outdoor Speaker Placement

Speaker Placement: Unusual Room Layouts and Elevating Speakers

Positioning Floorstanding Speakers

Wall'O'Fame
Greetings fellow Axiom owners...
HG Rosewoods Part 3
Who's Online
1 registered (MarkSJohnson), 111 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13295 Members
11 Forums
22826 Topics
403237 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17741
pmbuko 16259
SirQuack 13318
CV 11140
MarkSJohnson 10832
Meanwhile On Facebook

A very fond farewell party last night . . . we miss you Noreen!

Hope everyone's got their summer favourite playlists cued up for the weekend! W...

(y) Love this customer review of the M2s! "the first time listening to my new a...

These LFR1100 speakers in custom Eggshell White are on their way to Taiwan (yes,...

Page 89 of 99 < 1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 98 99 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#376199 - 05/15/12 12:14 AM Re: What yummy thing are you eating tonight? [Re: pmbuko]
BobKay Offline
connoisseur

Loc: Massachusetts Badlands
Peter, the doneness is not revelead by the open state of the paper parasols, but rather the color of the individual steak cozies.

#376206 - 05/15/12 10:50 AM Re: What yummy thing are you eating tonight? [Re: BobKay]
medic8r Offline
axiomite

Loc: Fredericksburg, Virginia
Originally Posted By: BobKay
I just felt compelled to go to page one of this thread to see who started it and which 13 year-old girl among you chose the word, "yummy."

I should have known.

Ha! My thread is enjoying a more exciting life than I am. I'm just bummed that the original Zima is dead and gone and that I haven't found a replacement that I like as much. So, Bob, what's your alcopop of choice? Help a brother out.

Upon further review, I'll bet that Ray3 is shocked that it wasn't me putting little parasols on my steaks.

#377583 - 05/30/12 09:06 PM Re: What yummy thing are you eating tonight? [Re: medic8r]
bridgman Offline
axiomite

Loc: Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Wings on the bbq, sort-of following the "Dougherty Wings" recipe...

http://tvwbb.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4880069052/m/9141059526

... but using Penzeys Bangkok Blend instead of Old Bay and adding a whole lot more jerk paste to the baste. Pic is about an hour into the cook with temps a bit higher than called for in the recipe, but mighty tasty already.

#379245 - 06/28/12 02:41 PM Re: What yummy thing are you eating tonight? [Re: medic8r]
Da_Gimp_Pimp Offline
connoisseur

Loc: Sitting down somewhere
Well, I'll be cooking with it....

Supporting my Palestinian brethren that have been living under this brutal occupation (the longest ongoing illegal military occupation in the modern world), and you can too...

#379252 - 06/28/12 03:10 PM Re: What yummy thing are you eating tonight? [Re: Da_Gimp_Pimp]
BobKay Offline
connoisseur

Originally Posted By: Powertothepeople
Well, I'll be cooking with it....

Supporting my Palestinian brethren that have been living under this brutal occupation (the longest ongoing illegal military occupation in the modern world), and you can too...

3 olive trees for $20
Donate online and receive a personalized certificate visit from Hezbollah.

You are one evil little imp, Cam. Hey, how come the knob assembly to you room's door is missing? Can I guess, first?

#379260 - 06/28/12 04:06 PM Re: What yummy thing are you eating tonight? [Re: medic8r]
Da_Gimp_Pimp Offline
connoisseur

Ah, Hezbollah. Not exactly Palestine, but seeing as you brought them up, I suggest you watch this brief interview with the worlds preeminent scholars on the conflict.

Linky.

All non-White groups/people in the Middle East are terrorist organizations....

Regarding the door knob, I betcha' can't guess why it's like that smile. Try...

Edited by Powertothepeople (06/28/12 04:09 PM)

#379267 - 06/28/12 05:10 PM Re: What yummy thing are you eating tonight? [Re: Da_Gimp_Pimp]
BobKay Offline
connoisseur

Originally Posted By: Powertothepeople

All non-White groups/people in the Middle East are terrorist organizations....

Damn straight! I have more than one Middle Eastern friend and I really can't trust any of them.

(That reminds me. I've gotta get to M's house to visit soon. His mother is here for 8 weeks!. She's never been out of Algeria. She will eat only hallal, so she tells everyone back home that he's trying to poison her. Really, she looks over his shoulder when he's cooking. I have to witness this North African familial dysfunction before it's too late!)

Quote:

Umm, umm, ummmmmmm. Dog, this could go sooo wrong, so I'm gonna guess that it's easier for you to open and close than having to turn and twist a knob. Am I close?

If you tell me it's so you can P-Tom your caregivers, I'm gonna be really pissed.

#379271 - 06/28/12 05:35 PM Re: What yummy thing are you eating tonight? [Re: medic8r]
MarkSJohnson Online   happy
shareholder in the making

Loc: Central NH
My mom is from Algeria? smile

#379272 - 06/28/12 05:43 PM Re: What yummy thing are you eating tonight? [Re: BobKay]
Da_Gimp_Pimp Offline
connoisseur

Quote:

Umm, umm, ummmmmmm. Dog, this could go sooo wrong, so I'm gonna guess that it's easier for you to open and close than having to turn and twist a knob. Am I close?

If you tell me it's so you can P-Tom your caregivers, I'm gonna be really pissed.

[/quote]

You're EXACTLY right, buddy. I must say, I'm pleasantly surprised. Seeing as I can't move my hands or fingers, I can't turn door handles. The wind would catch that door and lock me in or out of my room.

#379297 - 06/29/12 09:35 AM Re: What yummy thing are you eating tonight? [Re: Da_Gimp_Pimp]
BobKay Offline
connoisseur

You're lying, you motorboating, P-Tomming bastard!

Page 89 of 99 < 1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 98 99 >

Moderator:  alan, Amie, Andrew, axiomadmin, Brent, Debbie, Ian, Jc 

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.