Axiom Home Page
Posted By: dllewel A happy birthday wish to Michael (Homedad) - 06/22/07 04:36 AM
Have a great birthday Michael. Enjoy your vacation!
Posted By: JohnK Re: A happy birthday wish to Michael (Homedad) - 06/22/07 07:19 AM
Okay, now the time's official, so Happy Birthday, Michael!
Posted By: Ajax Re: A happy birthday wish to Michael (Homedad) - 06/22/07 11:17 AM
A VERY happy birthday, Michael.
HomeDad,

I wish you a birthday completely free of copyright-compliant chain restaurant birthday songs.
Posted By: Mojo Re: A happy birthday wish to Michael (Homedad) - 06/22/07 12:23 PM
Michael, happy B-day and have a safe holiday.
Happy B-day!!
Happy birthday, Michael. Enjoy your vacation, too!
Thanks for the kind wishes everyone, I'm really looking forward to the family vacation away from my normal vacation The trip is a birthday gift/ continuing education conference for my wife (tax write-off) , with my wifes father and my sisters family all meeting in Seattle late Sat. for boarding on Sunday, should be fun. I will certainly miss this board for two weeks, I guess the only solution will be to eat and drink my way through it.
Happy Birthday!

You should shoot tomtuttle a PM and drink your beer with him when you're up in the Seattle area. Enjoy yourself!
Happy B'day HomeDadio.
Happy Birthday, Michael! Hope you enjoy your day and your trip.

I sent you a PM.

You're kind of like my role model; a happy, retired person with lots of fun toys.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: A happy birthday wish to Michael (Homedad) - 06/22/07 03:57 PM
Happy b'day, Michael! Enjoy your trip!
Posted By: BrenR Re: A happy birthday wish to Michael (Homedad) - 06/22/07 08:33 PM
Bon voyage and bonne fete!

Bren R.
Happy Birthday Michael!
Thanks again everyone for the wishes, another added bonus is that we should be able to hook up with Tom and family for dinner and some brews while we are in Seattle after the cruise. The wife thinks it's a cool idea, and I'm looking forward to the meeting and getting some expert help on beer tasting
Posted By: HAY Re: A happy birthday wish to Michael (Homedad) - 06/23/07 01:16 PM
Happy Belated Birthday! Enjoy your trip.
Posted By: PaulM Re: A happy birthday wish to Michael (Homedad) - 06/23/07 02:15 PM
Happy Birthday Michael.
Happy Birthday, ye olde guzzler.
Posted By: Ray3 Re: A happy birthday wish to Michael (Homedad) - 06/23/07 07:40 PM
Happy Birthday Mike!
Posted By: Wid Re: A happy birthday wish to Michael (Homedad) - 06/23/07 08:16 PM

Happy bithday Michael.
Posted By: RickF Re: A happy birthday wish to Michael (Homedad) - 06/23/07 08:20 PM
Happy Birthday Mike, have fun on your trip!
Oh, man....

Happy Belated Birthday! I was on vacation with no internet for about 10 days, and I miss HomeDad's birthday!

Sorry for the late reply...
Thanks everyone again for the wishes, we had a fantastic time on vacation and were blessed with wonderful weather the entire trip. While in Seatle we also had the great pleasure of hooking up with Tomtuttle and his beautiful family for lunch and a couple pitchers of beer.
Now to catch up with the 1000+ posts while we were away
Glad you had a pleasant trip. It's very neat you got to hang out with Tom, I imagine you had a great time. Welcome back.
Posted By: Mojo Re: A happy birthday wish to Michael (Homedad) - 07/06/07 08:39 PM
Welcome back, hero .
Posted By: BrenR Re: A happy birthday wish to Michael (Homedad) - 07/06/07 09:13 PM
Quote:

hooking up with Tomtuttle and his beautiful family for lunch and a couple pitchers of beer.

I'm jealous... I'll get out there someday, Tom!

Bren R.
The meal we shared with HomeDad and HIS beautiful family was spectacular! For me, it was the sort of event that generates emotionally sustaining memories. What a friendly and gracious group!

Michael, thank you again for a great lunch. I look forward to seeing you next time. Remember to tell everyone that it always rains here.
My sister in law is in the process of moving from Yakima to Seattle, on Portage Bay, so she can be close to UW where she's going to complete her masters. The chances of a Tom / Buko family visit has just greatly increased.
Excellent!
© Axiom Message Boards