Axiom Home Page
but I'm rethinking it:

Brilliant.
lol, he is a bright one isn't he?

Quote:

"So today I had the bright idea of melting a motherboard in the oven. I wrapped it in aluminum foil thinking it would contain the smoke and prevent a fire (if a fire started it would go out because its wrapped in aluminum foil and with any smoke it would not get oxygen)"

Wow. I am speechless.
Hey, man, at least he didn't put the motherboard in a plastic bag.

Just his head.
I think aluminum foil in the microwave might have revealed this guys intelligence from the start.
I will send him a business card.

That was awesome.

I hope that he had enough aluminum foil for both the mobo and his usual hat.
Too crazy - doesn't he cook food in the same oven???
And the worst problem BY A MILE! is that everything he cooks in there from now to eternity will smell like fried circuit boards.

from the looks of things he had that thing set on self clean!

lol. I just noticed too he made a hazmat suit out of plastic bags. And wore one over his head. Really makes you think that this guy might not be the brightest crayon in the box if ya know what i mean.
Honestly, I feel bad for his family or whoever moves in there after him. Can you say random diseases? Electronic equipment has some really, really nasty chemicals in it, especially a board that old.
I'll be honest with you - that thing looks overdone.
holy crap.

If the guy had killed himself doing this (either due to the fumes or with his "hazmat suit", he'd be a shoe-in for the Darwin Awards.

wow.

I hope he never has kids.
© Axiom Message Boards