Axiom Home Page
This AP story makes me so sad:
http://www.khou.com/topstories/stories/khou070823_tnt_jetli.614ba5d8.html

Mainly, I'm sad because they're moving better at over 40 and over 50 than I've ever been able or will ever be able to. But yeah, it's also sad that they were wasted by Hollywood. It's too bad they couldn't have teamed with better directors when they broke out over here.
Don't you have a wedding to plan?
Posted By: CV Re: Jet Li, Jackie Chan 'too old' to really throw - 09/10/07 01:34 AM
This is where I say I do, right?
Typically you wait until the wedding day to do that.
Posted By: CV Re: Jet Li, Jackie Chan 'too old' to really throw - 09/10/07 04:27 AM
I wonder if Axiom will let me get married in their anechoic chamber.
Quote:

That's brilliant! "WHAT DID YOU SAY........? WHAT? WHAT?"

I don't know if I'd want to come out.
Quote:

Trapped in the closet still?
Quote:

Quote:

Trapped in the closet still?

UH UH! No talking shop!

Quote:

We got married in the Dominican Republic by a judge who looked and sounded EXACTLY like James Earl Jones. I was actually looking around for video cameras to see if we were being set up for some funny candid camera type show.

My relevant point.....He only spoke Spanish so we had to have translaters. Our certificate, also Spanish. I like to remind my wife that we may not really be married now and then.
Quote:

Ok, but please take your honeymoon elsewhere!
and pleaseeeeee don't take your computer with you.

Posted By: CV Re: Jet Li, Jackie Chan 'too old' to really throw - 09/11/07 03:07 AM
Ha ha ha, you guys are... great.

I've decided the anechoic chamber won't work for the actual ceremony, as I kind of need an echo for the super duper high-ten to be cool, but maybe we could honeymoon somewhere around there, and we could take our wedding clothes for a picture there. Or maybe this is where Cari draws the line. Of course, then I could argue that she's not an artist, so maybe I should be the one who decides where to draw the line.
Drag! We do have closed circuit tv in the chamber, so I was thinking how convenient it would be - just you and Cari in the chamber with the JP, and everyone else hanging around outside, watching as you tied the knot. Oh well, maybe you'll come up for a vintage honeymoon in Algonquin Park. On second thought, nobody voluntarily comes here in November.
You mean if you offered an all expenses paid trip to Axiom HQ and Algonquin Park in November/December, nobody would want it?
Posted By: CV Re: Jet Li, Jackie Chan 'too old' to really throw - 09/11/07 04:07 PM
Quote:

On second thought, nobody voluntarily comes here in November.

That sounds like a challenge. And Peter's response sounds like a challenge to you. Let's everyone accept our challenges.
Quote:

in the chamber with the JP

Do you really mean with the J.P. or maybe you meant with the J.C.?

Inside joke at the expense of Jean Poirier and J.C. Benoit.

Bren R.
Huh? What? Thought I heard my name ...
© Axiom Message Boards